My Question for tomorrow night's Jim Boeheim Show | Syracusefan.com

My Question for tomorrow night's Jim Boeheim Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show originates from Carrabba's Italian Grill in Fayetteville. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Syracuse University
Or on Twitter at mattpark1 or “askBoeheim”.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | NFL, Sports, Podcasts, Music & News

I will be posting my rough transcript the night of the broadcast focusing on my questions, the team and their last and next games and then a second post the next day on other things that were discussed.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

“Coach, during a recent game I was among a group of fans watching you as you talked to Paschal Chukwu on the bench after you’d pulled him. We had a discussion about what transgressions were most likely to cause a player to be pulled and educated. The consensus was that it’s most likely to be a defensive lapse and it was suggested that maybe that’s why we seem to better on defense than offense. So my question is: what are you most likely to pull a player out of a game for doing – or not doing?”

Picking up your dribble like Kaleb Joseph, playing defense like Taurean Thompson or Matt Roe, passing like Jeremy McNeil, making an offensive foul like Kris joseph, taking ill advised shots like Deshaun Williams, rebounding the ball like dead man, but not missing bunnies like Oshae Brissett. I guess that doesn't bother Jim.

Picking up your dribble like Kaleb Joseph, playing defense like Taurean Thompson or Matt Roe, passing like Jeremy McNeil, making an offensive foul like Kris joseph, taking ill advised shots like Deshaun Williams, rebounding the ball like dead man, but not missing bunnies like Oshae Brissett. I guess that doesn't bother Jim.

Sounds like me in gym class 50 years ago.

I would have pulled up to take that three and win it

"better food coach . carrabas,tully's or delmonicos ?" i'll hang up and listen for your answer.

Do you have any eligibility left?

Dang it. Thought for sure I had posted this in the UWash game thread. No wonder nobody responded to it.

And the answer is no.

cusefanVT's drug test alone puts us on probation another 5 years.

cusefanVT's drug test alone puts us on probation another 5 years.

Clean as a whistle. Unless they test for beer. Would fail that every day of the week.

but i bet you tested for a local craft beer.

Clearly.

There was so much beer in the stream still it was clearly just beer. Still drinkable, or so they tell me.

did visit Foam when i was in town.found it just down the goat slope from my Hotel VT.

the BARrista was wearing a UNC cap but served i and my SU hat a draft with citrus overtones.

Last edited:
did visit Foam when i was in town.found it just down the goat slope from my Hotel VT.

the BARrista was wearing a UNC cap but served i and my SU hat a draft with citrus overtones.

And 8+% alcohol, I'm sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom