My Question for Tonight's Dino Babers Show | Syracusefan.com

My Question for Tonight's Dino Babers Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Coach Babers’s Show will be at the new Marriott Syracuse, (the former Hotel Syracuse). The first show will be Wednesday night at 7PM because the game is Friday, (the show will normally be two days before the next game). They will be in Shaughnessy’s Irish Pub, which can be accessed from the street.

This article contains the schedule:
Dino Babers Radio Show Debuts Wednesday

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: WGVA

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: #AskDino hashtag on Twitter
Or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):
Submit a Question!

You can listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers

I’ve been asked to continue doing the summaries, even by people who listen to the podcasts. I may focus on the major points, rather than trying to record everything.

My Question(s)

Coach, there’s a lot of talk about Syracuse Universities “concussion protocol”. I realize you can’t give out much information about individual players but exactly what is SU’s concussion protocol? What are the rules, who creates them and who decides if a player can play in a game or has to give up the sport?

Note: the first Jim Boeheim Show will precede the Babers show at 6PM. I've already submitted my comments for that show and posted it to the basketball forum. I'll try to get both summaries posted tonight but I might post the Babers Show tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom