My Question for tonight's Dino Babers Show | Syracusefan.com

My Question for tonight's Dino Babers Show

SWC75

Bored Historian

Coach Babers’s show this year show will be Thursday nights at 7PM except when the game is not on a Saturday. This year it will be 90 minutes, with the first hour being with Dino and the last half hour being with a ‘special guest’, who in the past just got a couple minutes at the end of the show.

The show originates from Heritage Hill Brewery in Jamesville:
3149 Sweet Rd · 3149 Sweet Rd, Jamesville, NY 13078

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: Listen to Free Radio Online | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CuseIMG
#AskDino or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics

You can (or could last year, anyway), listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

My Question(s) or Comments

First segment question:

“Coach, when I looked at the rosters for the Ohio game, I noticed that their starting defensive backs were all under 6 feet tall. We’re capable of putting wide-outs on the field who are 6-6 and 6-5, a 6-2 slot and a 6-4 tight end. I thought that those guys were going to play catch with Tommy and we had a chance to blow them out early. Why didn’t we make greater use of that physical advantage?”

Second segment question:

“You’ve just won your 5th opener in 6 years. But in three of the previous four occasions, the next game was a loss. Two were blow-outs and the other was Middle Tennessee State. The one win was against Wagner. Coach, it’s often said that a football team’s greatest improvement is between the first and second game. Is that a canard?”

So how many guys who will play in the game tomorrow have never played in front of a home crowd in the Dome? It must be half the players, right? Not to mention 4 (?) coaches?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom