My Question for Tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Syracusefan.com

My Question for Tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show originates from the Cavalier Room at the Marriott in Downtown Syracuse. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question!
Or on Twitter at mattpark1 or “askBoeheim”.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: WGVA

I will be posting my rough transcript the night of the broadcast focusing on my questions, the team and their last and next games and then a second post the next day on other things that were discussed.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

“Coach, It was fun for the fans last night to see this team finally play the sort of basketball we’ve come to expect from a Syracuse team. It looked like the players were having fun, too. I don’t know if coaches have fun but I hope they enjoyed it, too. The thing is, this team has been up and down all season. What can be done to sustain this level of performance and build on it?”

Just announced on the radio: Jim Boeheim will not be on tonight's show. No explanation was given. Instead Adrian Autry will sit in with Matt Park. He could answer the same question so I didn't change it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom