My question for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Syracusefan.com

My question for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
(Matt Park E-mailed me that there will, indeed be a show and it's tonight.)

(There has been no articles giving details of this year’s Jim Boeheim show. I had to call into the radio station to find out that the first show will be tonight. I’ll assume there has been no changes since last year. No schedule had been posted but the show is usually on a Thursday unless there is a game or a holiday that night.)

Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show will likely start out on Zoom and not be at a local restaurant. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which usually begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics
Or on Twitter at mattpark1 or “askBoeheim”.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | Live News, Sports, Music, and Podcasts

I will be posting my rough transcript the night of the broadcast focusing on my questions, the team and their last and next games and then a second post the next day on other things that were discussed.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

“Coach, what will be the domino effect when Bourama Sidibie comes back? Marek will move to his natural position of forward but you’ll want Quincy and Alan to be in the game and you want to use all three guards. The refs won’t let you play seven guys. How will you handle this?”

(Matt Park E-mailed me that there will, indeed be a show and it's tonight.)

(There has been no articles giving details of this year’s Jim Boeheim show. I had to call into the radio station to find out that the first show will be tonight. I’ll assume there has been no changes since last year. No schedule had been posted but the show is usually on a Thursday unless there is a game or a holiday that night.)

Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show will likely start out on Zoom and not be at a local restaurant. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which usually begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics
Or on Twitter at mattpark1 or “askBoeheim”.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | Live News, Sports, Music, and Podcasts

I will be posting my rough transcript the night of the broadcast focusing on my questions, the team and their last and next games and then a second post the next day on other things that were discussed.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

“Coach, what will be the domino effect when Bourama Sidibie comes back? Marek will move to his natural position of forward but you’ll want Quincy and Alan to be in the game and you want to use all three guards. The refs won’t let you play seven guys. How will you handle this?”

JB - easy!

Buddy - 35 minutes. NO MATTER WHAT.
Joe & Kadary - 45 minutes split.
QG & AG - 65 minutes split.
Marek - ~10 at F, 20 at C.
Boo - 15-20 at C.
Woody - 0-5-10 mins scraps.

Can you please, please stop saying that when guys throw up rocks, but SU gets the off reb for a
putback, that that is good offense? You have never credited an opponent with having a good
offensive game when they shoot in the 30s but get twenty offensive rebs against the zone. If
that truly is the bar you're trying to clear, can Braswell get some action? I mean, he's throwing
up bricks like nobody's business. [which I wish he was not]

Kev

Please ask him why he can't keep his mask up over his mouth and nose. My 6 year old grandson is able to keep his up for a whole day of kindergarten. Like usual, he is setting a bad example.

Can you please, please stop saying that when guys throw up rocks, but SU gets the off reb for a
putback, that that is good offense? You have never credited an opponent with having a good
offensive game when they shoot in the 30s but get twenty offensive rebs against the zone. If
that truly is the bar you're trying to clear, can Braswell get some action? I mean, he's throwing
up bricks like nobody's business. [which I wish he was not]

Kev
Please ask him why he can't keep his mask up over his mouth and nose. My 6 year old grandson is able to keep his up for a whole day of kindergarten. Like usual, he is setting a bad example.

I must have missed it when you guys called in to ask those things.

I got a blanks screen on Edge and Chrome and Firefox gave me the first few seconds of the intro and then whirling dots.
I get no video, but the audio is great.

I still got whirling dots after 6 seconds but found if I clicked on the bar at the bottom at a spot past that, it began playing.

They used to have a podcast page that was updated in a week or two if you were lucky. This is going on there the same night. I might have to use it to check my scribbled notes before I post so I might do the post the next day.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom