My Questions for the Dino Babers Show | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for the Dino Babers Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
I haven’t seen the usual article announcing the Dino Babers Show for 2020. It’s usually two days before each game so it should be tonight. I have no details other than what I posted last year, which is below. I have no idea at this moment if any alterations have been made. Late last year, when the Jim Boehim Show began, the Babers show was on from 6-8PM rather than 7-9 but I would assume that they will start at 7-9 this season, although I'll check what's on the air at 6PM.

I’m sending in my main question in advance and I’ll leave the second hour question open in case I want to follow up on something, (if there is a second hour this year). But I’ll post an “emergency question” here in case I can’t think of a better one.

Coach Babers’s show this year show will be Thursday nights at 7PM except when the game is not on a Saturday. The show is two days before the game, except for Thanksgiving week.

They are now adding the “Gomez Hour” that they do from 8-9PM for the Jim Boeheim basketball shows to the Dino Babers football show. I’ll be summarizing the comments directly related to the team and the next game (late) on the night of the broadcast and anything else interesting the next day, (if there is anything else that seems interesting). I’ll have a “first hour” and a “second hour” question.

The show will originate from PressRoom Pub, located at 220 Herald Place in Syracuse's historic Herald Square, each week this season.

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: Home | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CuseIMG
#AskDino or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics

You can (or could last year, anyway), listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn
I’ve been asked to continue doing the summaries, even by people who listen to the podcasts. I may focus on the major points, rather than trying to record everything.

My Question(s) or Comments

First Hour:

“Coach, in football proper preparation is very important. Your, (and everyone else's) preparation for this season has been disrupted several times in several ways. Is this going to make the players more vulnerable to injury than they would usually be?”

Emergency Question:

“Coach, when Markenzie Pierre came here many thought he was the future of the running back position here. He had a couple of good runs as a freshman but also a couple of fumbles and disappeared down the depth chart. He’s mostly played special teams since then. It seems now he might have an opening to show what he could do as a running back. What do you expect to see from him this year?”

The ears of a nation are on tonight’s show.

If there's a show. I still can't find any annoucement of it. I ehard no mention of it on Orange Nation or On the Block, which are on the same station. There's also no "In the Booth", Matt Park's show. I just checked and there's no Babers show on 1200AM, 97.7FM or 99.5FM at 6PM. I'll check again at 7PM.

Last edited:
My question:

Chris Elmore is starting at OG? Chris Elmore?!

I figured that one would come up anyway. If you don't hear it, make sure to call it in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom