My questions for tomorrow night's Jim Boeheim Show | Syracusefan.com

My questions for tomorrow night's Jim Boeheim Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-8 or 9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show originates from Carrabba's Italian Grill in Fayetteville. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics
Or on Twitter at mattpark1 or “askBoeheim”.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | NFL, Sports, Podcasts, Music & News

I will be posting my rough transcript the night of the broadcast focusing on my questions, the team and their last and next games and then a second post the next day on other things that were discussed.

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

First Hour:

“Coach, when we fell way behind I was still hopeful because it happe3ned early and we had most of the game to come back. I was concerned that we might get exhausted making a comeback but felt that halftime would allow us to avoid that. We continued to play well after the half but could never quite catch up. Then came the 0-12 run and we did look like a tired team. How restorative is the halftime break in a situation like that and how much difference would it have made if we’d been able to catch them and pass them ?”

Second Hour:

“Coach we seem to be stressing defensive penetration to set up shots rather than passing the ball around the perimeter. It’s been my observation that a shooter’s success rate is higher if the ball goes inside and back out to him as opposed to when he has to turn to catch a pass coming in from the side: he’s more likely to be open, he can get off the shot more quickly and he is already squared to the basket. I’d guess that a sideways pass produces a shooting percentage of about 20% on threes whereas with the inside-out game it’s more like 50%. From your review of films, would you agree with those percentages? “

" how were your Super Bowl seats coach ? " get a rise man. stir the pot.

followup: do you think it is a good look for a coach coming off serious probation to be accepting super bowl seats from a convicted felon?

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics
Or on Twitter at mattpark1 or “askBoeheim”.

followup: do you think it is a good look for a coach coming off serious probation to be accepting super bowl seats from a convicted felon?

That is a question that should only be asked in person. Maybe one of the Daily Orange kids would be up for it.

That is a question that should only be asked in person. Maybe one of the Daily Orange kids would be up for it.
"is that a question ? is there a question in there ? are you framing a question i just explained ? is there a dangling participle in the past pluperfect tense i previously hypothesized ?..."

You could go to the restaurant and ask it. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom