My Questions for tongiht's Adrian Autry Show | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tongiht's Adrian Autry Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
Coach Autry’s radio show is on Thursdays, (Wednesdays until the Dino Babers Show ends) from 7-8:30PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show is at Carrabba's Italian Grill at 550 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. They are again doing a third half hour segment on Twitch: I think I will save myself some time by posting the main show and linking the Twitch segment the next day when it shows up on You-Tube.

Their schedule: AmeriCU Adrian Autry Show Starts Nov. 7 - Syracuse University Athletics

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
Page Not Found (404) - Syracuse University Athletics The choice, finally is the “Adrian Autry Show” or the “Fran Brown Show”!
Or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MattPark1 or Twitter (@CuseLearfield) using the hashtag #AskAutry.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometimes simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: TuneIn | Free Internet Radio | Live News, Sports, Music, Audiobooks, and Podcasts If not, try: https://cuse.com/watch?Live=6575&type=Live

MY QUESTIONS/COMMENTS

“Coach, I just saw a documentary on the long-time Minnesota Vikings coach Bud Grant, who was famous for his calm demeanor during games. He quote the ancient Chinese philosopher, Lao Tsu, who said:
A leader is best when people barely know he exists, not so good when people obey and acclaim him, worse when people despise him, but of a good leader who talks little, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: "We did it ourselves". It seems to me that will work if you have leaders among your men who will keep them focused on what they have to do. Does this team have leaders like that?”

On Twitch I will ask: “Coach, what traits do you look for in a player when you decide who will start? What traits do you look for in a player you want to use coming off the bench?”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom