My Questions for tonight's Dino Babers Show | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tonight's Dino Babers Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
(There still has not been an introductory article about this year’s Dino Babers Show, so I assume it will be like last week’s hour long “Zoom” show, not at a restaurant and with the opportunity for only one question. The phone numbers are the same.)

Coach Babers’s show this year show will be Thursday nights at 7PM except when the game is not on a Saturday.

I’ll be summarizing the comments directly related to the team and the next game (late) on the night of the broadcast and anything else interesting the next day, (if there is anything else that seems interesting). I’ll have a “first hour” and a “second hour” question.

They are doing the show on Zoom, not at any local restaurant.

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”
You can also get it on: Home | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CuseIMG
#AskDino or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website):
Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics

You can (or could last year, anyway), listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn
I’ve been asked to continue doing the summaries, even by people who listen to the podcasts. I may focus on the major points, rather than trying to record everything.

My Question(s) or Comments

“Coach, it seemed to me that that game was the victory of a team that ran outside and passed over the middle over a team that ran up the middle and passed to the outside. It seems to me that running a 172 pound back into a patchwork line or throwing down the sidelines to a receiver who has a narrow window through which to catch the ball are low percentage plays while running wide and throwing over the middle gives the player who gets the ball more room to maneuver. What can we do to get the ball to Jawhar Jordan ‘in space’ and when are we going to s tart throwing the ball to our excellent tight ends over the middle?”

(There still has not been an introductory article about this year’s Dino Babers Show, so I assume it will be like last week’s hour long “Zoom” show, not at a restaurant and with the opportunity for only one question. The phone numbers are the same.)

Coach Babers’s show this year show will be Thursday nights at 7PM except when the game is not on a Saturday.

I’ll be summarizing the comments directly related to the team and the next game (late) on the night of the broadcast and anything else interesting the next day, (if there is anything else that seems interesting). I’ll have a “first hour” and a “second hour” question.

You can also listen to the show live each week on the Syracuse IMG Sports Network and Cuse.com. Wednesday's show will be on 99.1 FM and 97.7 FM, as well. The show will regularly air on 99.5FM (Syracuse) 99.1 FM (Utica) and 1200 AM.”

There hasn’t been any change in the phone numbers, which last year were 315-424-8599 (local) or 1-888-746-2873. You can call to ask questions or submit them via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CuseIMG

You can (or could last year, anyway), listen to a podcast of the show, probably the next day, at: Search results for babers | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn
I’ve been asked to continue doing the summaries, even by people who listen to the podcasts. I may focus on the major points, rather than trying to record everything.

“Coach, it seemed to me that that game was the victory of a team that ran outside and passed over the middle over a team that ran up the middle and passed to the outside. It seems to me that running a 172 pound back into a patchwork line or throwing down the sidelines to a receiver who has a narrow window through which to catch the ball are low percentage plays while running wide and throwing over the middle gives the player who gets the ball more room to maneuver. What can we do to get the ball to Jawhar Jordan ‘in space’ and when are we going to s tart throwing the ball to our excellent tight ends over the middle?”
Yes, please.

How about all questions relate the the play on the field and not whether he watched the cowboy game. The questions should all focus on the offense. No need to discuss the defense.

“Coach, it seemed to me that that game was the victory of a team that ran outside and passed over the middle over a team that ran up the middle and passed to the outside. Please throw it to the tight ends.. It seems to me that running a 172 pound back into a patchwork line or throwing down the sidelines to a receiver who has a narrow window through which to catch the ball are low percentage plays while running wide and throwing over the middle gives the player who gets the ball more room to maneuver. Please throw it to the tight ends.. What can we do to get the ball to Jawhar Jordan ‘in space’ and when are we going to s tart throwing the ball to our excellent tight ends over the middle?” Please throw it to the tight ends.

I respectfully ask that that sentence be inserted between every sentence, for every question. Its also a fine salutation.

I'd like to hear this question.

"Hackett is our returning TD leader(6). Please throw to our tight ends. Benson is our 2cnd in TDs(3). Please throw to our tight ends.

Who abducted them? Please throw to our tight ends. Is there anything fans can do to help pay the ransom? Please throw to our tight ends.

Thank you. Please throw to our tight ends."

I'd like to hear this question.

"Hackett is our returning TD leader(6). Please throw to our tight ends. Benson is our 2cnd in TDs(3). Please throw to our tight ends.

Who abducted them? Please throw to our tight ends. Is there anything fans can do to help pay the ransom? Please throw to our tight ends.

Thank you. Please throw to our tight ends."

This is awesome! Please throw to our tight ends.
Kudos for putting it all together like this. Please throw to our tight ends.
Have you seen the new Dome interior? Please throw to our tight ends.
It should make for an amazing gameday experience. Please throw to our tight ends.
Hmm, it's almost 4. Please throw to our tight ends.
Need to jump on a conference call soon. Please throw to our tight ends.
Gotta run! (outside the tackles). Please throw to our tight ends.

Oh.

Oh this thread is going to get good.

This is awesome! Please throw to our tight ends.
Kudos for putting it all together like this. Please throw to our tight ends.
Have you seen the new Dome interior? Please throw to our tight ends.
It should make for an amazing gameday experience. Please throw to our tight ends.
Hmm, it's almost 4. Please throw to our tight ends.
Need to jump on a conference call soon. Please throw to our tight ends.
Gotta run! (outside the tackles). Please throw to our tight ends.

"PTtOTE"

He is going to chuckle at the belief that he deliberately is not throwing to the TEs or using the middle of the field.

He's answer will be something like: those calls are made, but are not executed correctly; or are taken away by the D; or read wrong by the WRs; or sacks/pressure limited what they could do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom