My questions for tonight's Fran Brown Show | Syracusefan.com

My questions for tonight's Fran Brown Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
AmeriCU Fran Brown Show Debuts Thursday - Syracuse University Athletics
(This has their schedule for the season)

The show originates from Heritage Hill Brewery in Jamesville:
3149 Sweet Rd · 3149 Sweet Rd, Jamesville, NY 13078

You can catch the show on TK99/105 locally, Cuse.com and the 'Cuse App, You can also get it on: https://tunein.com/radio/home/ or Fran Brown Show . Fans are invited to participate in the show by calling 888-7Go-Cuse, (1-888-746-2873), or 424-8599 or on twitter (@CuseLearfield) with the hashtag #AskFran or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website): Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics.
And the half-hour follow-up on Twitch will turn up on You-Tube later that evening, (we hope).
Cuse Sports Talk

-------------

My Question(s) or Comments (or theories)

Coach, I want to congratulate you and your team for getting your head coaching career off to a great start.

We used to have a sportswriter around here named Bud Poliquin, (now retired), who liked to remind fans that “The other team has 11 guys out there and they are trying to win the game, too.” His meaning was that you can’t evaluate your team until you give the other team credit for what they did.

I saw bad angles and missed tackles against Ohio U. but I also saw some well-designed plays, hard running and good cutbacks against the pursuit. Their quarterback was a dual threat and #2 looked pretty good. How does the Bobcat running attack compare to what we’re going to see against Georgia Tech and the other ACC teams?

For the twitch segment:

Coach, your staff has a head coach, an associate head coach, an assistant head coach, an Offensive coordinator and a co-coordinator, the same on defense and quality control people and analysts for the offense and defense. What do all these titles mean? Who makes the calls and do they do it from the booth or the sidelines?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rocketjcat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom