My Questions for Tonight's Fran Brown Show | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for Tonight's Fran Brown Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
(This has their schedule for the season)

The show originates from Heritage Hill Brewery in Jamesville:

You can catch the show on TK99/105 locally, Cuse.com and the 'Cuse App, You can also get it on: https://tunein.com/radio/home/ or https://cuse.com/watch/?Live=6944&type=Live . Fans are invited to participate in the show by calling 888-7Go-Cuse, (1-888-746-2873), or 424-8599 or on twitter (@CuseLearfield) with the hashtag #AskFran or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website): Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics.
And the half-hour follow-up on Twitch will turn up on You-Tube later that evening, (we hope).

My Question(s) or Comments (or theories)

“Coach, there was a lot of talk about something Coach Key of Georgia Tech said and how you used that to motivate yourself and the team to beat his team.

Bud Wilkinson used to tell his Oklahoma teams to maintain their level play regardless of the opponent. He had winning streaks of 31 and 47 games. John Wooden would tell his UCLA basketball teams not to focus on the opponent but rather on themselves and he won 10 national championships. Dino Babers used to say he wanted his teams to be “consistently good, not occasionally great”. You have your DART philosophy and want your players to use it for every game and every day preparing for that game.

If your players have a consistent approach to every game and every day, what does it matter what somebody on the other team said? Does your team really need the extra motivation?”

For the twitch segment:

“Coach, what will Yasin Willis’ role one this team be this season? So far he just seems to be part of the goal line package. Is using players so they are less like to consider transferring a big concern for young talents like Yasin?”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom