My Questions for Tonight's Fran Brown Show | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for Tonight's Fran Brown Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
(It will be tonight because they are leaving for Vegas tomorrow.)

(This has their schedule for the season)

The show originates from Heritage Hill Brewery in Jamesville:

You can catch the show on TK99/105 locally, Cuse.com and the 'Cuse App, You can also get it on: https://tunein.com/radio/home/ or https://cuse.com/watch/?Live=6944&type=Live . Fans are invited to participate in the show by calling 888-7Go-Cuse, (1-888-746-2873), or 424-8599 or on twitter (@CuseLearfield) with the hashtag #AskFran or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website): Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics.
And the half-hour follow-up on Twitch will turn up on You-Tube later that evening, (we hope).

My Question(s) or Comments (or theories)

“Coach, when facing adversity, a team comes apart or they come together. Off the Fresno State game, I’d say UNLV came together. Against Holy Cross, our team seemed to lose focus and you had to make detailed, accountable, relentless and tough halftime speech. We were better in the second half but still make mistakes. Have you gotten through to this team yet? Does it take a while to get everyone DART? Can our team rise up to the level that UNLV will be at?”

For the twitch segment:

“Coach, two players we thought were going to be big factors on each side of the ball were Oronde Gadsden and Fadil Diggs. Oronde had 1 catch against Holy Cross and 2 against Stanford, and several drops. Fadil had no tackles against the Crusaders. What can we do to get them going?

Also:

“Coach, how do we deal with the UNLV offense, which sounds a lot like the one we used back in the George DeLeone Era? It requires horizontal discipline and yet deep coverage.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom