My questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Syracusefan.com

My questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
First hour:

"Coach, one difference between this year’s situation and 1993 is that back then we’d had a series of newspaper articles that led to the NCAA investigation and the fans had a good idea of what it was all about. In the present case, we don’t know what happened or what to think. What can you tell us about what led to this? If you can’t comment, will we ever know what happened? We’d like to be able to think highly of our basketball program and the people running it. Right now, we don't know what to think."

Second hour:

"Coach, people are wondering how the players will play the rest of the season now that there won’t be any post season. I’m wondering if they already knew about this penalty before any of the recent games. If so, then we’ve already seen how they will respond to it."

Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show originates from Delmonico’s Italian Steakhouse on Erie Boulevard in Syracuse. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:
http://cuse.com/sb_output.aspx?form=4
Or on Twitter at mattpark1.

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: http://tunein.com/radio/WGVA-1240-s29191/

I will be posting my rough transcript the night of the broadcast focusing on my questions, the team and their last and next games and then a second post the next day on other things that were discussed.

First hour:

"Coach, one difference between this year’s situation and 1993 is that back then we’d had a series of newspaper articles that led to the NCAA investigation and the fans had a good idea of what it was all about. In the present case, we don’t know what happened or what to think. What can you tell us about what led to this? If you can’t comment, will we ever know what happened? We’d like to be able to think highly of our basketball program and the people running it. Right now, we don't know what to think."

Second hour:

"Coach, people are wondering how the players will play the rest of the season now that there won’t be any post season. I’m wondering if they already knew about this penalty before any of the recent games. If so, then we’ve already seen how they will respond to it."

Jim Boeheim’s radio show is on Thursdays from 7-9PM on ESPN Radio in Syracuse, which is AM1200 or FM 97.7 on the dial. The show originates from Delmonico’s Italian Steakhouse on Erie Boulevard in Syracuse. The first hour, hosted by Matt Park, the Voice of the Orange, is on their general network. The second hour, which begins with the conference season, is hosted by Gomez, a local radio personality.

You can call into the show locally at 315-424-8599 or nationally at 1-888-746-2873. For Gomez’s portion, use 315-424-8599. Or you can submit questions from this page:

The show can be heard in Syracuse on FM 99.5. It’s sometime simulcast on AM 1200 or FM 97.7. You can also get it on: http://tunein.com/radio/WGVA-1240-s29191/

I will be posting my rough transcript the night of the broadcast focusing on my questions, the team and their last and next games and then a second post the next day on other things that were discussed.

All I will say this week is GOOD LUCK!

First hour:

Second hour:

Why not ask him why he feels the need to attack his players in post-game press conferences?

Don't ask him: when he's retiring, why don't you play x more, why he always play zone, what's Bernie doing these days, who the fifth surprise recruit will be, how do you spell NCAA, if for no ban, would SU make the NCAAT, if they take wins away will he reach 1000, how many games would SU win if not for Xmas, did he tell Derrick who recruited Patterson, will Dr. Gross still be your boss next year, what do you think of Seth Davis etc.

Don't ask him: when he's retiring, why don't you play x more, why he always play zone, what's Bernie doing these days, who the fifth surprise recruit will be, how do you spell NCAA, if for no ban, would SU make the NCAAT, if they take wins away will he reach 1000, how many games would SU win if not for Xmas, did he tell Derrick who recruited Patterson, will Dr. Gross still be your boss next year, what do you think of Seth Davis etc.

I won't ask any of those, except maybe the "etc.". ;)

My summary of the show has been shifted to the "NCAA Stuff" Board, (even though there's a lot of other stuff in it), in case you are looking for it.

My summary of the show has been shifted to the "NCAA Stuff" Board, (even though there's a lot of other stuff in it), in case you are looking for it.
I went there and still could not find your post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom