My questions for tonight's (premiere of) The Fran Brown Show | Syracusefan.com

My questions for tonight's (premiere of) The Fran Brown Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
AmeriCU Fran Brown Show Debuts Thursday - Syracuse University Athletics (This has their schedule for the season)

The show originates from Heritage Hill Brewery in Jamesville:
Heritage Hill Brewhouse
3149 Sweet Rd · 3149 Sweet Rd, Jamesville, NY 13078

You can catch the show on TK99/105 locally, Cuse.com and the 'Cuse App, You can also get it on: https://tunein.com/radio/home/ or https://cuse.com/watch?Live=6575&type=Live. Fans are invited to participate in the show by calling 888-7Go-Cuse, (1-888-746-2873), or 424-8599 or on twitter (@CuseLearfield) with the hashtag #AskFran or through Cuse.com, (the SU Athletic website): Submit a Question! - Syracuse University Athletics.

My Question(s) or Comments (or theories)

Coach, I want to thank you and your staff for creating a lot of excitement that we’ve needed around here for a long time.

From 1987-2001, Syracuse won 70% of it’s football games and beat teams like Penn State, LSU, Georgia, Florida, Ohio State, Michigan and Miami. A generation grew up believing that that was Syracuse football. Since 2002 under five different coaches, we’ve won 40% of our games and a generation has grown up thinking that that was Syracuse football.

I’m going to ask you what I’ve asked of each new coach. Is there anything from this school or this community that you need to be successful here that isn’t already in place or about to be? I’ll give you this: we need fannies in the seats and those fannies need to make noise!

(Should I say that differently? :oops::rolleyes:)

I’m going to ask you what I’ve asked of each new coach. Is there anything from this school or this community that you need to be successful here that isn’t already in place or about to be? I’ll give you this: we need fannies in the seats and those fannies need to make noise!

(Should I say that differently? :oops::rolleyes:)
If not butts in seats, maybe posteriors in plastic (a tribute to the new seats)?

He just need to stick to last names and he's good. It works on Jeopardy most of the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom