My ridiculously-early college basketball top-25 for next season ... | Syracusefan.com

My ridiculously-early college basketball top-25 for next season ...

Might be the worst attempt at a top 25 I have ever seen, smu at 10, uva at 4, really lol.

The comments are really funny.

Here's what TheCardinalRules posts:
"Boggles the mind that you would even consider Stanford for this. What exactly will Dawkins have next season? Chasson Randle, Anthony Brown, and a bunch of guys who are either true freshmen or weren't good enough to get significant PT last season on a middling, inconsistent team.

Lots of potential but with Dawkins' crappy record of developing talent and molding it into a team, there is little reason to be optimistic that Stanford will finish above .500 in the Pac-12 next season. Maybe that will be enough for Muir to finally send Dawkins packing"

Then HCJD chimes in:
"Mr. The Cardinal Rules, if there's anything worse than a negative fan, it's a self-hating negative fan. Well I have news for you Rules, just like the NBA, Stanford Basketball has zero tolerance for baloney behavior and the echo chamber that is your colon. If you don't get in line and stand straight, we'll bounce your sorry butt from games like a lob pass off Dickie V's bald head, not that you show up any way.

The, enough of the "me first" think and hate. I have led the mighty Cardinal to the promised land and to a Sweet 16 finish. Get with the program and support Stanford athletes, or Adios! There's no room for the weak or ed. It's darwin baby, darwin!

All Right Now! Go Cardinal!

Coach Johnny Dawkins
Anne and Tony Joseph Director of Men's Basketball
Stanford University

2014 NCAA Sweet 16

p.s. My discussion with Bernie Muir is about a 6 year extension"

Same 5 teams in the top-5 as I had 5 weeks ago without the benefit of knowing who was leaving or staying.