9. Michigan State
10. Michigan
11. Florida
12. New Mexico
13. Kansas State
14. Oklahoma State
15. Marquette
16. Syracuse

Saint Louis, Pac-12(UCLA, Arizona), Notre Dame, Wisconsin could move up to the 4 line depending on how they do in their conference tournaments IMO.
I think Syracuse can work their way up to 3 line if they beat Georgetown and Louisville even if New Mexico, K-State, Okie State won out. Pitt, Gtown, Louisville on a neutral court would be more impressive than anything they could do. I believe the 10 spots are locked up, but Florida and the New Mexico slots are in jeopardy if they lose in their conference tournaments.

I think it can go anywhere between 7-12 (if Miami loses... if Florida wins SEC... if New Mexico wins MWC)

The things that I am most interested in this weekend (and seeing what the committee does)

1. The Last #1 Seed
2. How the committee will treat New Mexico if it wins the MWC
3. Syracuse chase for the 3 if it wins the BET.

Miami down by 5 against Boston College. It would be their 3rd sub 100 loss of the year (BC, Wake, and GTech (at home)). FGC is no longer sub 100, but is not a great loss either. They also lost to Indiana St. So its 5 losses against teams that would not be in tourney.

They are definetely out of 2 seed competion if they lose (and need to worry about a 3 as well), and could be the team we look to overtake if we win the BET and want the 3 line.

Miami down by 5 against Boston College. It would be their 3rd sub 100 loss of the year (BC, Wake, and GTech (at home)). FGC is no longer sub 100, but is not a great loss either. They also lost to Indiana St. So its 5 losses against teams that would not be in tourney.

They are definetely out of 2 seed competion if they lose (and need to worry about a 3 as well), and could be the team we look to overtake if we win the BET and want the 3 line.
Teams we want to lose are Miami, Florida, Oklahoma State. I think Oklahoma State has a weaker profile and would have to beat K State to remain a 4 seed while K State has the win over Florida in the non-conference.
Miami is a team that could lose first round in the NCAA tournament because they don't play consistent. They should pound Johnson down low, but take too many 3's. Florida isn't losing to LSU, but Tennessee could give them fits tomorrow. K State vs. Oklahoma State since K State was a co-champ they are higher than us and we would have a better chance to pass Okie State than K State.

Updated S-Curve. Syracuse is a officially a 4 seed.
1. Indiana
2. Gonzaga
3. Duke
4. Louisville
5. Kansas
6. Georgetown
7. Miami
8. Ohio State
9. Michigan State
10. Florida
11. New Mexico
12. Michigan
13. Kansas State
14. Syracuse
15. Marquette
16. UCLA

St. Louis, Wisconsin can move up I believe. Syracuse can move up to the 3 line if they beat Louisville tonight IMO. Florida, New Mexico, Michigan can be passed. I want a 3 seed badly as if we can get the 3 seed in the East we can wait to the regional final potentially to face our future ACC rival Duke. I would rather be in the East or West regions.

14 is exactly where i have us. We meed unlv to heat NM today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom