My take on Syracuse in Hawaii | Syracusefan.com

My take on Syracuse in Hawaii

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
When I think of Hawaii I think of Palm Trees and those awful on location Save by the Bell episodes.

220px-SBTB_-_Hawaiian_Style.jpg

Palm trees aside, I think Trevor would be our Zach. I would have said CJ, but he's more of an AC Slater type, minus the father in the army, I think. If I remember correcrtly, Slater even wore a head band in some episodes, probably the ones where he wasn't fighting with that winy bitch Jessie. Jessie would be Coleman. Coleman plays like he is hyped up on more caffeine than Jessie the night before the SATs. "I'm so excited. I'm so excited. And I just can hide it."

I think Leah Remini was on those hawaii episodes too. We don't have a girl on the team, so she can be played by ron. he has long hair.

Not sure about screech (sp?) either. I guess that role could be played by Cooney. Although screech was once hit by lightning and could see the future, so maybe Ennis would be a better pick to play screech.

Not sure who coach B can play. Maybe mr Belding? not sure if he was on the hawaii episodes. But their was leah remini's (ron) fat father who hated zach (played by trevor). It would have been a perfect role for Jim Burr.

Then there's the other haughty taughty bad guys who also liked leah (ron). they were really stuck up. And had this been an action movie, they probably would have really cool guns with almost no shooting accuracy at all. Bubs, if you will. This seems like a perfect Role for Montana, I mean Minessota. I mean, when you think of Richard Pitino, doesn't Bub come tomind?

Last edited:
When I think of Hawaii I think of Palm Trees and those awful on location Save by the Bell episodes.

220px-SBTB_-_Hawaiian_Style.jpg

Palm trees aside, I think Trevor would be our Zach. I would have said CJ, but he's more of an AC Slater type, minus the father in the army, I think. If I remember correcrtly, Slater even wore a head band in some episodes, probably the ones where he wasn't fighting with that winy bitch Jessie. Jessie would be Coleman. Coleman plays like he is hyped up on more caffeine than Jessie the night before the SATs. "I'm so excited. I'm so excited. And I just can hide it."

I think Leah Remini was on those hawaii episodes too. We don't have a girl on the team, so she can be played by ron. he has long hair.

Not sure about screech (sp?) either. I guess that role could be played by Cooney. Although screech was once hit by lightning and could see the future, so maybe Ennis would be a better pick to play screech.

Not sure who coach B can play. Maybe mr Belding? not sure if he was on the hawaii episodes. But their was leah remini's (ron) fat father who hated zach (played by trevor). It would have been a perfect role for Jim Burr.

Then there's the other haughty taughty bad guys who also liked leah (ron). they were really stuck up. And had this been an action movie, they probably would have really cool guns with almost no shooting accuracy at all. Bubs, if you will. This seems like a perfect Role for Montana, I mean Minessota. I mean, when you think of Richard Pitino, doesn't Bub come tomind?
...What just happened?

This strikes me as being very creative, but I have never seen Saved by the Bell (neither have I ever seen Leave it to Beaver) so I cannot comment with intelligence. As everyone knows, I always comment with intelligence.

your post to like ratio is impressive but i think not so much on this one haha

This is the best thread I've ever seen on this forum. Kudos to you my friend, that was epic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cooney as both Zach and Screech? This is getting eerily like the original Thickburger thread. No doubt JB = Mr. Belding. I gotta say Hop = Zach unless you are merging Zach and Screech into one character like a sort of Paul Walker / Pauly Shore hybrid type character which could be cool and in that case would definitely be Cooney. If any zombies appear in the sequel, then absolutely Grant = Thriller-Era-MJ.

See???? I want to understand how epic this is! Damn.

The unfortunate part about all of this is that you can't just watch the Hawaiian episodes and truly understand all of this. SBTB is one of those things that you literally had to watch for the 50 years (at least it seemed like 50) it was on to grasp these deep characters and the whole Bayside crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are combining the episodes where they worked at the beach during summer vacation(the Leah Remini ones), with the Hawaiian episodes. Two different things.

Saved by the Bell is on Netflix, and I may or may not watch it once in awhile. So?