My thoughts on the Game. Mixed/Signals | Syracusefan.com

My thoughts on the Game. Mixed/Signals

repos

Scout Team
it's always interesting reading other peoples thoughts, so i decided to post mine also.

Got damnit hate seeing games that could have easily been won. Reddish, great play but come on use your speed or use your quickness to juke that fat boy #win. AB, get to the catching jugs and make sure you catch that slant in the red zone #win. Allen, stop trying to take these shots down the field and build up some rhythm #win.

The offense was bad, the play calling subpar. if we have playmakers as you call them (AB, Estime) get it to them. Please, for the love of God get some freaking speed at wide receiver. Jesus what an annoying game spent too much money at the bar, spent too much time cursing at the tv today.

Punishment for the offense should be 10hours on the catching jugs. Mandatory 15hour film sessions for the WR in which they watch the greats, and give a conclusive report on what they could have done to get open. For Allen, look at the film write a report on how he could have built rhythm by not just trying to bomb it during duress and going through his progressions, and when he should have pulled the ball and ran (saw no running from him at all, and apparently he's faster than T Hunt). i want it sent directly to my inbox @ syracusefan.com.

Offensive coaches, they knew what they did wrong. i don't want to get too dorky but i could literally go on excel or SaS and make a regression that predict what they do at the beginning of each drive, and the impending result(1 yard gain) with 95% accuracy (with a small standard error of course). The art about offense and anything seemingly complex in general is that you make it simple. The offense out there tried to do too much. For instance trying to balance out which way they run... You only need balance if it stopped working. Trudo, Hickey, and Rome where putting in work. i don't want to quote the coach at Buffalo but Hackett once said "where going to run CJ Spiller until he passes out." if it works why stop?if he's your money maker get him the ball. Keep it simple please!!

Defense, look like a D1 defense. Making plays, flying around, having fun. Before we barely ever made plays now it seems that these spectacular plays may be a common motif this season.

Overall considering how crappy our offense played we still had a excellent chance to win.We have a solid team. i'm confident that the offensive staff will make the necessary adjustment. Also i am sure that Drew, the right side O linemen, and the wide receivers will spend hours finding and fixing their mistakes. Because as much as it hurts for me to watch the game, think about the outcome and what could have been done to win it hurts them more. They don't want to feel that pain so they will fix it.

And Holy Sh*t at Clemson and the atmosphere at that game. Got damn they know how to get it to their playmakers with space, and it looked like a party from start to finish. Watch this video of the entrance tonight and tell me your not jealous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom