My thoughts | Syracusefan.com

My thoughts

kcsu

Living Legend
Dino hasn't lost the team
White is a helleva coach
Tucker is a star
Team plays much better taking their time. Its the primary reason the OL blocked well.
Our frosh DB will play in the NFL
LBs are going to be something in 2 years
Frosh QB looked the part
Hendrix is the real deal
Need to figure out how to better utilize Benson
The kids really like Rex
Lutz has some game
We will win 7+ games next year.

For me this was one of the most important games in Dinos tenure. I really thought we would be destroyed. The kids and they are kids went toe to toe with Clemson for 3 quarters and had a true opportunity to win the game which is beyond amazing. Dino is to be commended for how well the team played. Most importantly the complete effort and fight they put up. A year or 2 from now i believe this game will be looked upon by the players and staff as the turning point. Hats off to Dino and his staff and to the team for an amazing effort.

Our guys played hard. Don’t know how much it translated to TV but we were hitting And gang tackling. Game plan was solid both ways. Guys played with a lot of heart. Garrett Williams made an incredible play to break up a sure touchdown even before his interception run back. McKinley Williams had one of his best games, IMO. Both lines really battled against much bigger opponents. We were just a few plays away from really making it a game. Great job by HCDB to have the team ready to play. Now, let’s get after it from here and get some victories.

Our guys played hard. Don’t know how much it translated to TV but we were hitting And gang tackling. Game plan was solid both ways. Guys played with a lot of heart. Garrett Williams made an incredible play to break up a sure touchdown even before his interception run back. McKinley Williams had one of his best games, IMO. Both lines really battled against much bigger opponents. We were just a few plays away from really making it a game. Great job by HCDB to have the team ready to play. Now, let’s get after it from here and get some victories.
If we can get Bear and some of our Seniors to return we will have solid depth. I hope TD puts it together next year. If not i think Dino will roll with the kid from Mississippi vs a transfer. Today was one heck of an effort.

My biggest worry was that with the Nunn's mom thread and the general worries, DB had lost the team, and rebuilding would be an even larger task. Hard to make that argument after this game. The team played hard, and yes, I could tell on TV they were hitting hard.

When Tucker did not come back in, I knew we were pretty much done. Rex doesn't have the arm to carry the Offense. And we got the scoop and score on a pass play, a pick six and a pic after the big reverse.

Lutz looks like his offer list, what I would once have called a solid 1-AA back. Like most of the team he is young though and I think he could grow into a useful receiver/third-down back, but then again we have Jordan for that. A lot on a guy who was 4/5 on the depth chart, asking him to carry the ground attack at Clemson. The stats said it all, Lutz 10/15, Pierre 6/16, Tucker 10/63.

Proud of the effort, the D's effort stood out. Thanks OP for your post.

My biggest worry was that with the Nunn's mom thread and the general worries, DB had lost the team, and rebuilding would be an even larger task. Hard to make that argument after this game. The team played hard, and yes, I could tell on TV they were hitting hard.

When Tucker did not come back in, I knew we were pretty much done. Rex doesn't have the arm to carry the Offense. And we got the scoop and score on a pass play, a pick six and a pic after the big reverse.

Lutz looks like his offer list, what I would once have called a solid 1-AA back. Like most of the team he is young though and I think he could grow into a useful receiver/third-down back, but then again we have Jordan for that. A lot on a guy who was 4/5 on the depth chart, asking him to carry the ground attack at Clemson. The stats said it all, Lutz 10/15, Pierre 6/16, Tucker 10/63.

This one was a huge surprise. Heart and effort showed the character of the team and that starts at the top.

Dino hasn't lost the team
White is a helleva coach
Tucker is a star
Team plays much better taking their time. Its the primary reason the OL blocked well.
Our frosh DB will play in the NFL
LBs are going to be something in 2 years
Frosh QB looked the part
Hendrix is the real deal
Need to figure out how to better utilize Benson
The kids really like Rex
Lutz has some game
We will win 7+ games next year.

For me this was one of the most important games in Dinos tenure. I really thought we would be destroyed. The kids and they are kids went toe to toe with Clemson for 3 quarters and had a true opportunity to win the game which is beyond amazing. Dino is to be commended for how well the team played. Most importantly the complete effort and fight they put up. A year or 2 from now i believe this game will be looked upon by the players and staff as the turning point. Hats off to Dino and his staff and to the team for an amazing effort.
I agree with this. My only concern is that this effort will be a one-off because the team they were playing was Clemson ...and maybe next week they go back to deciding they don't want to tackle the running back

Man, that kid was picked on and picked on and picked on. He couldn't be beat...he's excellent and I hope he keeps it up

Did Nunn play today? Did he even travel?

I agree on Mckinley. Thought it was his most visible game all year. Chasing down and making plays.

I think Clemson looked surprised that we wanted to hit them.

We’ll always be Trevor Lawrence’s first collegiate pick 6 lol
Being the first to knock him out of a game and his first pick six aint too bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom