My WatchESPN app doesn’t give me Spectrum as an option | Syracusefan.com

My WatchESPN app doesn’t give me Spectrum as an option

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
Hi! For those of you in Syracuse, I used my app last year without trouble. But this year when I go into it, it wants me to list my cable provider but doesn’t give TWC or Spectrum as an option. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have spoken to both Spectrum and WESPN tech people. One of them wanted me to log into the app but it doesn’t give me the option. I use Chromecast for what it’s worth.

Anyone have advice? Otherwise, I will call the WESPN tech support again tomorrow. Ran out of time since I’m going to the football game.

GO SU!

Hi! For those of you in Syracuse, I used my app last year without trouble. But this year when I go into it, it wants me to list my cable provider but doesn’t give TWC or Spectrum as an option. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have spoken to both Spectrum and WESPN tech people. One of them wanted me to log into the app but it doesn’t give me the option. I use Chromecast for what it’s worth.

Anyone have advice? Otherwise, I will call the WESPN tech support again tomorrow. Ran out of time since I’m going to the football game.

GO SU!
It's the Charter Spectrum your looking for.

I used it also last year and now it says it is not part of my package. Has anyone else had this problem? Do I have to upgrade my package through Spectrum to get SU games?

I have been able to get in but couldn't stream to my TV through Chromecast. I downloaded the app on the PS4 and that works.

Had the same issue with our Roku stick on the Fine Mess tv. Anyone know how to get back to the authentication screens for the app on a Roku? giacofan has been struggling with it for a couple of weeks.

Had the same issue with our Roku stick on the Fine Mess tv. Anyone know how to get back to the authentication screens for the app on a Roku? giacofan has been struggling with it for a couple of weeks.
I'm sure he already tried this, but I think logging out and trying to log back in will force authentication. But I'm not using a Roku stick.

Not sure of the exact wording but at the bottom of settings or espn watch there's wording that says disconnect from network. When you do that and come on again espn will ask for your provider and that should get you in. I had this problem with Directv a lot.

I used it also last year and now it says it is not part of my package. Has anyone else had this problem? Do I have to upgrade my package through Spectrum to get SU games?
As it turns out, I could not get Charter Spectrum to open. It did last year. The tech guy finally suggested I watch it on my PC, which I am doing without any trouble. However, I am not sure my chrome thingie will marry with the PC (too lazy to try it at the moment). But if it won’t that’ll be a bummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom