My way too early out of the box final 4 team | Syracusefan.com

My way too early out of the box final 4 team

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Maybe not that out of the box since they're ranked 19, but I love this seton hall team. Been good the last couple years and I think this is the year they break through. Experienced tough team with a couple pros. All they need is andrew gaze hitting 3s.

Youre right, way too early. We shouldnt be seeing any unboxing videos for another 16 days, bro. It's like when we were kids and they taught us to be patient.

Hall does look intriguing though, and Im glad that's one former foe not on our schedule.

Maybe not that out of the box since they're ranked 19, but I love this seton hall team. Been good the last couple years and I think this is the year they break through. Experienced tough team with a couple pros. All they need is andrew gaze hitting 3s.
Wrong

They'll be a six seed upset by an 11

My "sleeperish" pick for the Final Four is Xavier.

Since 2004, this team has quietly made 7 Sweet 16's and 3 elite 8's, including an unlikely elite 8 run last year.

And Duke will be a 1 seed play within ten miles of home get to play cup cakes and hopefully not even see a sweet 16

I think Duke will be definitely in Sweet 16, even highly likely in Elite 8. But no way be in Final Four.

well you made PJ's day
p.j.-carlesimo-cropped.jpg

honestly to his credit he turned around seton hall from a pothole into a power house.

They actually have a really nice roster for once, but the Kevin Willard's of the world don't make final fours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom