My Worst Nightmare | Syracusefan.com

My Worst Nightmare

orange2win

2nd String
In JB's 38th year, with a 38 game home win streak on the line (nation's longest) and with the largest crowd support ever to boost us on - in front of a huge national TV audience - we lose to the Hoyas on Saturday. Then big JT3 goes up the mike afterwards and hollers - "SEE YA."

In JB's 38th year, with a 38 game home win streak on the line (nation's longest) and with the largest crowd support ever to boost us on - in front of a huge national TV audience - we lose to the Hoyas on Saturday. Then big JT3 goes up the mike afterwards and hollers - "SEE YA."

And even if that happened, we walk into the Verizon Center, surrounding them with Orange, beat them and JB takes the mic and says 'the Big East is officially closed'... drops mic, walks off.

I fear this too. Gtown might be more motivated to play us than we are to play them (a la UCONN) With all the hoopla and excitement I hope we don't forget that there is an actual game to play. It will be pretty crazy up on the hill these next few days whereas Gtown comes in the night before and just plays. That said, I think we are the better team and hope that we play like it.

And even if that happened, we walk into the Verizon Center, surrounding them with Orange, beat them and JB takes the mic and says 'the Big East is officially closed'... drops mic, walks off.
Since I am going to the Big East tournament I would rather him do it there. It would go down in MSG history

Our track record has been good in these record breaking crowd games. The only recent one I remember losing was Villanova on GMac's senior day, and they were just a much better team than us that year.

It used to be SU played @ their place first and the return trip was the regular season finale up here. In a home-and-away series, there's always less pressure if you're going on the road first.

What mic is he going to grab? Even if SU somehow loses we obviously play them again the last game of the year, I wouldnt sweat it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom