My Year has just been Made | Syracusefan.com

My Year has just been Made

T

tee1222

Ladies and gents, it doesn't get much better than this. And this provides us with many a Mojo for tonight, at least according to my distorted reasoning. And I quote (from my cousin):

"So I sat with Ron Patterson in class today! And he introduced me to his friend BJ Johnson! We were all sitting in class talking together and I told them about you!!!"

(insert some tee ramble)

"They said you 'sound like a cool dude'. I told them I will introduce them to you the next time you visit!"

(more tee banter)

Now you know the boys know their stuff. Boom comes the thunder! Sorry if this sounds silly, but I really lit up when I heard this. Now let's win this tonight.

I love this team.

thumbsxray.jpg

Ladies and gents, it doesn't get much better than this. And this provides us with many a Mojo for tonight, at least according to my distorted reasoning. And I quote (from my cousin):

"So I sat with Ron Patterson in class today! And he introduced me to his friend BJ Johnson! We were all sitting in class talking together and I told them about you!!!"

(insert some tee ramble)

"They said you 'sound like a cool dude'. I told them I will introduce them to you the next time you visit!"

(more tee banter)

Now you know the boys know their stuff. Boom comes the thunder! Sorry if this sounds silly, but I really lit up when I heard this. Now let's win this tonight.

I love this team.

View attachment 8135

Is that the "Like" hand of the Iceman?

I bet your cousin is a hot chick.
She's a charmer alright. Now you guys, behave!
Tee you wild man! I'm kind of surprised they weren't like "what you know Tee? He's a legend on the board."
Word, that was some of my banter in parenthesis. I told them I knew Bobby, met him, tee from syracusefan. If they read this forum, they might just recognize. haha

tee is taking over syracuse basketball. can i tag along next time you visit??
Bro, that's the only way it should be. With your free throws and my two degrees of separation...foghettaboutit. Will try once more this year, she keeps asking me to come up again, just gotta work the magic at home first, but stay in touch. If you're itching to go, let me know, would love to if it's possible.

Tee, would you be able to even contain yourself from jumping onto the court if you were to sit in CTO's seats?
I would be on my best behavior. But in order to do so, I would have to take extra pee trough breaks, just shout in jubilation in semi-private, thus missing most of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom