N. C. State | Syracusefan.com

N. C. State

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
I'm not a gambler but I have to imagine they are a gambler's nightmare. Beat North Carolina and then get blown out at Boston College. I truly have no idea what's going to happen when we play them.

They tease the bball world just enough to make people think they're on the verge of being good, but in the end it seems they can never crack thru their ceiling of bubble team.

Classic team that plays up/down to their opponent. A lot of talent but Gottfried can't coach a lick.

I'm not a gambler but I have to imagine they are a gambler's nightmare. Beat North Carolina and then get blown out at Boston College. I truly have no idea what's going to happen when we play them.

If Lacey and the other guard are shooting well, 10+ win for them. If not Cuse wins a rock fight

The last 10 times NC State has beaten North Carolina all the back to 1995 the Wolfpack have lost their next game. They play to the level of the jersey put Duke or UNC they. Play hard put BC or VPI they become NIT State.

. That loss pushes them much closer to the bubble and they have to travel to Clemson before our season finally Saturday lets flood their building in Orange next Saturday and burst that bubble.

. That loss pushes them much closer to the bubble and they have to travel to Clemson before our season finally Saturday lets flood their building in Orange next Saturday and burst that bubble.
I'll be there with my family.

Very hard team to figure out. They have the potential right now to miss the NCAAs completely or be the annual double digit seed that makes the second weekend. The skill level is there but like jdubs said, its hard to have any faith in Gottfried.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom