Naked Indiana fan last season | Syracusefan.com

Naked Indiana fan last season

CaptainJ

Disembodied?
Most of us remember the epic thread about the young, female Indiana fan who had stripped down to her unmentionables last season in the Carrier Dome. She was belittled to no end, and if I recall correctly, "assman" stole the story from the board and then it further spread around the internet to her detriment.

If she had looked like the Duke fan who became the unofficial board hottie for awhile after being abused by a SU security guard, I am certain the thread would have went quite differently, and may have been even longer than the 7 or so pages it was. When JarHeadJim tried to reach out to Miss America out of duty for his country, it inspired me to set the bar a little lower and reach out to this low hanging fruit. Sadly, my attempts were as unsuccessful as Jim's.

However, while I was trying to uncover clues as to how to contact her, I found out the name of the mysterious older man sitting next to her. Like Lil Tee, he had a street name, and it was none other than Hoosier Daddy.

I'm all for the occasional naked female fan but I was thinking maybe next time it could be from one of our Southern conference mates fan bases or even the SEC or PAC12. Basically any place that features regularly warmer weather.

I'm all for the occasional naked female fan but I was thinking maybe next time it could be from one of our Southern conference mates fan bases or even the SEC or PAC12. Basically any place that features regularly warmer weather.

I like your way of thinking! Why not Long Beach State? I addressed this exact issue in the prediction thread, which apparently didn't sit too well with the majority. I think I was 3 off on the spread, if anyone cares.

Most of us remember the epic thread about the young, female Indiana fan who had stripped down to her unmentionables last season in the Carrier Dome. She was belittled to no end, and if I recall correctly, "assman" stole the story from the board and then it further spread around the internet to her detriment.

If she had looked like the Duke fan who became the unofficial board hottie for awhile after being abused by a SU security guard, I am certain the thread would have went quite differently, and may have been even longer than the 7 or so pages it was. When JarHeadJim tried to reach out to Miss America out of duty for his country, it inspired me to set the bar a little lower and reach out to this low hanging fruit. Sadly, my attempts were as unsuccessful as Jim's.

However, while I was trying to uncover clues as to how to contact her, I found out the name of the mysterious older man sitting next to her. Like Lil Tee, he had a street name, and it was none other than Hoosier Daddy.
I have not given up hope!

FYI- I thought I read somewhere that she had a mental breakdown and that's why she stripped at the game?
Her father was interviewed and stated that he turned around and saw her like that, and she absolutely didn't know where she was or what she was doing... or had done.
Looked for the story, couldn't find it.

What's wrong with it being frequently?

FYI- I thought I read somewhere that she had a mental breakdown and that's why she stripped at the game?
Her father was interviewed and stated that he turned around and saw her like that, and she absolutely didn't know where she was or what she was doing... or had done.

Perhaps she was in a "fugue state"? Does she have a second cell phone?

It happens

I believe this is the woman in question.
Chick wo clothes.jpg

Listen up folks, recall the last 2 lines from the final verse of "Friends in Low Places". I'm gonna try to provide you all with some more material in a bit. This is one of my theme songs. I'm trying to put in some more effort and burn the candle at both ends so to speak.

Last edited:
I have not given up hope!

JHJ, I admire your courage and intestinal fortitude. You and a number of other folks on here inspire me, and I mean that sincerely. This board is almost as powerful as a drug to me, kind of addictive too now that I think about it! I wish you luck with that, and sincerely hope you will try sending Miss America another message to bolster your chances at getting added. I reckon things have slowed down a bit for her now that she has been forced into the shadows by her successor! For all we know, she may have gotten rid of that boyfriend who received a healthy mocking on here. ;)

JHJ, I admire your courage and intestinal fortitude. You and a number of other folks on here inspire me, and I mean that sincerely. This board is almost as powerful as a drug to me, kind of addictive too now that I think about it! I wish you luck with that, and sincerely hope you will try sending Miss America another message to bolster your chances at getting added. I reckon things have slowed down a bit for her now that she has been forced into the shadows by her successor! For all we know, she may have gotten rid of that boyfriend who received a healthy mocking on here. ;)
If I have to wait 20 years I will. I'm sure by then she will be pushing about 280Lbs living in a mobile home park some where near Utica.

If I have to wait 20 years I will. I'm sure by then she will be pushing about 280Lbs living in a mobile home park some where near Utica.

Ha! I'd high five you if I could right now brother, because, I grew up near some trailer parks a bit south of Utica. You really brought a smile to my face! I love your rascally ways on the board, it makes me feel like we have a kindred spirit, and it gives this place some life. If this board ever does a group thing and I fly/drive back from Denver, I want to buy you a beer man.

Ha! I'd high five you if I could right now brother, because, I grew up near some trailer parks a bit south of Utica. You really brought a smile to my face! I love your rascally ways on the board, it makes me feel like we have a kindred spirit, and it gives this place some life. If this board ever does a group thing and I fly/drive back from Denver, I want to buy you a beer man.
I only drink fine wine from a box! You need to make it to Fla St next season!

I only drink fine wine from a box! You need to make it to Fla St next season!

Tell me more about this Florida State. If I'm going to travel, I'm hoping that one is an away game! I could picture you on the beach going crazy like that Quagmire character on Family Guy. ;) The Southeast is about the only region I haven't hit and if there are some goings on, please tell me more. I'm going to have to get on a fitness regimen.

If you could find the story somehow, I'd be very grateful. I care a great deal about folks with difficulties, and things like that are of great interest to me. This particular one, because it started here, has become even more so. It's kind of like an epilogue in a book or the brief "2 years later" segment at the end of a documentary that shows how things turned out. Thanks.

Heck, I even care about the Duke lady who got a sour taste of Orange from the security guard. Not as much though, because apparently she got enough attention where reparations would be made. Although not as bad, it's still sad. Even if it had been just the guy she was with, I'd still feel the same. Let's all do right by each other. I'm guessing we will read what happens when the time comes from Donna Ditota or one of her coworkers.

Last edited: