Napier and Boatright >>>> Siva and Smith | Syracusefan.com

Napier and Boatright >>>> Siva and Smith

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
All we've heard about all year was Louisville's guard play. Uconn's guards played fantastic basketball tonight. Still not entirely sure what to make of Triche and MCW. We need some sort of consistency from them.

Napier and Boatright are better than Triche and MCW. This was more than just a shot in the dark win.

They made shots tonight and played well. Ive seen them lay eggs as well. Tonight they were good. They are smarter than Siva and Smith.

It wasn't just Napier and Boatright. Calhoun stuck it to us as well.

They made shots tonight and played well. Ive seen them lay eggs as well. Tonight they were good. They are smarter than Siva and Smith.

Siva and Smith's basketball iq is the following:

This is the best Boatright has played in 2 months. Napier is a stud though, arugably the best G in the Big East. I thought for sure he'd drop about 30 tonight. I'm still not a big Boatright guy, but he's a guy that rises to the occasion.

If you let me pick 2 Big East guard's for 30 games, Napier is one of my first picks, but Boatright is someone I avoid as long as possible.

This is the best Boatright has played in 2 months. Napier is a stud though, arugably the best G in the Big East. I thought for sure he'd drop about 30 tonight. I'm still not a big Boatright guy, but he's a guy that rises to the occasion.

If you let me pick 2 Big East guard's for 30 games, Napier is one of my first picks, but Boatright is someone I avoid as long as possible.
Just out of curiosity why?

It wasn't just Napier and Boatright. Calhoun stuck it to us as well.

His 3 straight threes in 2nd half were biggest shots of game, we never recovered

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

don't you like Boatwright?
* plays out of control
* over dribbles
* overly aggresive
* pounds his chest and screams when he's up 4-2
* poor shot selection
* lazy
* no conscience (which is fine if you're lebron)
* plays in one speed (ala Kemba in his sophomore year)

He plays like he's 6'5". I'm a big Napier fan and if he had the attitude of Boatright he'd score 25 points a game. Boatright has an overinflated attitude and isn't as good as he thinks he is.

* plays out of control
* over dribbles
* overly aggresive
* pounds his chest and screams when he's up 4-2
* poor shot selection
* lazy
* no conscience (which is fine if you're lebron)
* plays in one speed (ala Kemba in his sophomore year)

He plays like he's 6'5". I'm a big Napier fan and if he had the attitude of Boatright he'd score 25 points a game. Boatright has an overinflated attitude and isn't as good as he thinks he is.
I. Agree but he was a huge part of our win tonight. Also if history repeats its self, he's like a premature kemba :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom