Napier shot at the buzzer | Syracusefan.com

Napier shot at the buzzer

The Iceman is better than Napier. End of discussion.

I don't understand.

16 seconds left.

Tie game.

You settle for a 25ft 3pter? They didn't even try to do any iso or penetration, UConn went to the line like 30 times in that game, you'd figure they'd attack the rim. Napier pounded the ball till there was 3 seconds left, used 1 screen and fired up a 3.

It almost went in, but jeez, I don't get it.

Is there an AAC Network? I don't think we get it in NYC.

Is there an AAC Network? I don't think we get it in NYC.
the pathetic thing is they've had more espn/espn2 games this year in that wretched excuse for a conference then we've had in the acc

Say what you want about him, but Napier is incredible. Whenever they need a big clutch shot he delivers.

Say what you want about him, but Napier is incredible. Whenever they need a big clutch shot he delivers.
Yes I've stated before that as much as SU and UConn dislike each other, I'm not sure who else in the country, besides Ennis, that I'd rather have take a final shot for me.

Yes I've stated before that as much as SU and UConn dislike each other, I'm not sure who else in the country, besides Ennis, that I'd rather have take a final shot for me.

Dougie Fresh is another.

If All-Americans were selected today, the backcourt would have to be Ennis and Napier right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom