Nassib Buffaloed in Round 1? What about Round 2? | Syracusefan.com

Nassib Buffaloed in Round 1? What about Round 2?

Van111

Starter
Was it a surprise DM didn't take Nassib? Not Really, but it was a surprised he went with E. Manual. Call it a snub? Maybe, but it is business after all, and DM has alraedy proven he has moved way beyound SU Athletics to have any remorse.

As for Round 2, Nassib will either be picked early or may slip to the 3rd round. The following teams will pick a QB in the second:

Must Pick QB for sanity sake!
#33 Jag's (I think it is between Nassib and Barkley as these are the two that Jacksonville have liked to solidify that position; however the Jags didn't think Geno would be here) Prediction: MB as he is probably the safe choice for fans.

#38 Card's (They have to take a QB here, CP is not the answer. They will take MB, Geno or Nassib probably in this order depending on who is available) see Philly next Prediction: Nassib as I think Philly may take Geno if the Jags take MB.

May pick a QB but not a must!
#35 Eagles (IF Geno is available, I think they take him right here as he fits Kelly's mold for a QB and he can learn something from Vick if that doesn't work out. If Geno is gone, I don't see Philly taking a QB.) Prediction: Geno or no QB

#39 Jets ( If all 3 QB's mentioned are gone they may reach for virtually any position player, probably a WR. If 1 of these three QB's are left, they should take the one remaining, but nothing surprises me with this team that took Tebow from Denver just to showcase his body to sell uniforms!) Prediction: Who knows?

As for Buffalo, some are speculating they may take a 2nd QB, fat chance I say. The only other team that may take a QB, in my mind such as that is, would be Oakland.

Trade ups for a QB? I see the Jets possibly making a move to #34 with SF if they have the QB they want available and feel the pressure enough in order to jump the Cards. I can't see the Jag's giving up the first pick in the second. There may be other trades, but I can't see any others for a QB.

So, Nassib is either a Card or a Jet, or he will slip to the third.

According to the Official NFL Draft website, Cleveland is excercised a Supplemental Pick at #7 in the 2nd round tonight to move in front of the Jets. They have loved Nassib....just saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom