Nassib on Gruden's QB Camp Show | Syracusefan.com

Nassib on Gruden's QB Camp Show

my love of all things syracuse can't get me through 30 mins of Gruden.

Sounds like Te'o's PR team is working hard.

@richarddeitsch: Manti Te'o will be participating in Jon Gruden's "QB Camp" on ESPN. Others include QBs Matt Barkley and Geno Smith.

Sounds like Te'o's PR team is working hard.

@richarddeitsch: Manti Te'o will be participating in Jon Gruden's "QB Camp" on ESPN. Others include QBs Matt Barkley and Geno Smith.

I bet they received another fake call because Manti isn't a QB. Was it a male or female voice who called?

I like Gruden. SS reminds me of him in his endless "football" sayings and quips.

John Gruden looks like a Syracuse local. And I say that in the nicest way possible.
Sorry, but I don't understand. What makes you think Gruden looks like a Syracuse local? I haven't noticed any distinguishing look to Syracusans.

Gruden will probably ask Ryan to do his taxes by the time it's over.

"I call him 'The Accountant', because without him the Syracuse offense would've had major issues with the IRS"

Sorry, but I don't understand. What makes you think Gruden looks like a Syracuse local? I haven't noticed any distinguishing look to Syracusans.

This is going to sound so terrible. But the bowl cut from the 70's for males has got to go. I saw so many of those when I went to school there. In fact, a guy who did my hair wanted to give me a bowl cut. Last time I went to him.

Good for Ryan. I know some don't like Gruden, but I love listening to him.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom