Nassib throws pick | Syracusefan.com

Nassib throws pick

He hasnt had a good showing thus far, overthrew a wide open TE for a first down too

All of these QBs look awful. Nassib and Wilson are the only two that look like QBs. Wilson's throwing motion scares me though, and Nassib has been inaccurate.

The whole North team's stats are really weak. Hopefully things turn around for the second half.

Nassib doesn't seem super comfortable under center. Seems to not be going through reads to find open guys. They haven't mentioned it yet, but i'm pretty sure he played most of the senior year in shotgun. The format of the game (no blitzes) probably hurts him a bit, too. He was great knowing who would be open off the line from the coverage.

Of course, hitting that wide open TE would have been nice.

The studio host (Andrew Siciliano) claims to be a Syracuse alumnus.
Alec Lemon made the tackle on Nassib's INT.

Pugh with a carry! Pick up a fumble ran 3 yes.
Too bad he got beat and his man caused the fumble. Nice recovery though - even though his arms are so short he barely had to bend over to pick up the ball.

He didn't have a great series there against that UGA DE, otherwise he's done well.

Studio host claims to be a Syracuse alumnus.
Alec Lemon made the tackle on Nassib's INT.
He did and Pugh made the tackle on the other one.

Edit: Misread your post and didn't see that part of the studio show.

Glennon looks like a baby wearing a bonnet - his helmet is too large or something

Andrew Siciliano used to do games and post game stuff at WAER. I thought he was pretty good when he was at WAER.

Nassib's back in. Let's see...

A completion to Denard Robinson.
Ending up being under pressure and having the ball stripped as he was being sacked.

Syracuse's offense was clearly better than this all-star squad.*
And what's with these huddles? Who needs them?

* unless the opposition's better.

Boy how many times they going to talk about 31 inch short arms on Pugh. Looks like the old Nassib . Runs like he has a refrig on back gets stripped for a fumble back aboutv15 yds.

Good luck Bills!

Truth is there isn't one single ready made QB in this class. Each needs to be groomed and mentored for the pro game.

Boy the QB from OU is horrible. I've watched him on and off during his 4 years and never have been impressed. Always choking in big games.

I haven't watched in a while, but Pugh was getting absolutely manhandled by that Georgia guy.

Boy the QB from OU is horrible. I've watched him on and off during his 4 years and never have been impressed. Always choking in big games.

I saw him live 2011 Baylor game and the 2012 OSU game. He was nothing to brag about in either one.

Boy how many times they going to talk about 31 inch short arms on Pugh. Looks like the old Nassib . Runs like he has a refrig on back gets stripped for a fumble back aboutv15 yds.

Good luck Bills!

I'm confused...did they already hold the draft?

Too bad he got beat and his man caused the fumble. Nice recovery though - even though his arms are so short he barely had to bend over to pick up the ball.

He didn't have a great series there against that UGA DE, otherwise he's done well.
if his arms are short, wouldn't he have to bend over more to pick up the ball?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom