Nate Hackett | Syracusefan.com

Nate Hackett

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Watched the Bills replay of the Minnesota game. They showed a segment of the Bills completing a long play on offense. Suddenly Nate is sprinting to the end zone and jumping up and into the celebrating players. Tasker said something about how contagious that kind of enthusiasm is.

Could Hackett be a rising star in the NFL?

I have never followed the Bills before but suddenly find myself cheering for them. When the camera lands on Hal Luther, Ty Wheatley, Greg Adkins, John Anselmo, Doug Marrone, Nick Provo and Zach Chibane you can't help but hope they all do well.

Hackett brings youthful enthusiasm to Bills

Watched the Bills replay of the Minnesota game. They showed a segment of the Bills completing a long play on offense. Suddenly Nate is sprinting to the end zone and jumping up and into the celebrating players. Tasker said something about how contagious that kind of enthusiasm is.

Could Hackett be a rising star in the NFL?

I have never followed the Bills before but suddenly find myself cheering for them. When the camera lands on Hal Luther, Ty Wheatley, Greg Adkins, John Anselmo, Doug Marrone, Nick Provo and Zach Chibane you can't help but hope they all do well.

Hackett brings youthful enthusiasm to Bills
I think you mean Nick Provo ;-)

I think you mean Nick Provo ;-)

Apparently you missed the post on the pay side. Marrone went up to Fort Drum last week and took Nick during the middle of the night.

Still bummed to see Hack gone, wish him the best. He eats, sleeps and breathes all things football. Enjoyed convos with him.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him as a HC in 8-10 years.

Coach Mac proved that enthusiasm dies pretty quick when you don't get wins.

That's what matters. Everything else is immaterial.

Well, if we know anything about the NFL it's that its coaching is not a meritocracy. Hackett could very well be good, but he has the pedigree to hang around a while regardless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom