Nation of Orange SU basketball & recruiting site | Syracusefan.com

Nation of Orange SU basketball & recruiting site

BleedsOrange44

Starter
It's my new site. Been active for a couple days now. Check it out and let me know what you think. Also, feel free to contact me here or there about suggestions or content you'd like to see. Also, please tell friends about it. Here's a link to the site. The related Facebook and twitter pages are linked in my signature: http://www.nationoforange.com/

On there now are articles about Joseph making the Naismith Watch List, and position previews for point guard and shooting guard. Thanks for the support!

Oh, and I have interviews with 2013 & 2014 recruíing targets coming as well.

It's my new site. Been active for a couple days now. Check it out and let me know what you think. Also, feel free to contact me here or there about suggestions or content you'd like to see. Also, please tell friends about it. Here's a link to the site. The related Facebook and twitter pages are linked in my signature: http://www.nationoforange.com/

On there now are articles about Joseph making the Naismith Watch List, and position previews for point guard and shooting guard. Thanks for the support!

Nice site. My recommendation would be to have a summary list of prospects, like Scout or Rivals, but only list schools where there is mutual interest. Putting in your % estimate on the chance that we land him would be novel and attract attention.

Nice site. My recommendation would be to have a summary list of prospects, like Scout or Rivals, but only list schools where there is mutual interest. Putting in your % estimate on the chance that we land him would be novel and attract attention.
Thanks I appreciate the feedback. I will definitely look into that.

This is great; thanks for all your effort. I have an idea: it might be nice to have an SU-in-the-Pros 'tracker'. It would follow SU graduates in the NFL... Right now, it's pretty tough keeping track of where they all are and then actually picking out the SU kids during a telecast.

This is great; thanks for all your effort. I have an idea: it might be nice to have an SU-in-the-Pros 'tracker'. It would follow SU graduates in the NFL... Right now, it's pretty tough keeping track of where they all are and then actually picking out the SU kids during a telecast.
Well the Nation of Orange is an SU basketball blog. But for my It's Raining Orange SU football blog, that sounds like a great idea.

Don't forget to like the Facebook page and follow us on twitter! Oh, and tell your friends and family!!

Guys I love the feedback and suggestions. Keep them coming. I want the site be a place SU Fans love going to for their news, recruiting updates, and opinions.

Recruiting news is always welcome.

Also, I know its hard to come by but practice reports are great to hear about even during the season.

I've also always thought it would be cool to have game breakdowns with video (game clips put on youtube maybe) like they do on NFL match up. That's a great show that other sports should take a cue from.

Recruiting news is always welcome.

Also, I know its hard to come by but practice reports are great to hear about even during the season.

I've also always thought it would be cool to have game breakdowns with video (game clips put on youtube maybe) like they do on NFL match up. That's a great show that other sports should take a cue from.
I'll do what I can but YouTube clips for each game aren't easily attainable, neither is game film.

I'd love to do practice recaps but you need press credentials for that which I don't currently have. But I will do my best to give you the content you want!