National championship | Syracusefan.com

National championship

20Plus

The last time I changed my kitchen light was before 2002-2003 basketball season. My wife blind slides me with one arriving at our door step yesterday!

I was happy to change it out. However when we win the title next year it will be time for a new one in the fall of 2019 again.

I had the flu when we won the championship in early April 2003. (Seriously, I slept through the first 12 minutes of the 2nd half. I blame myself for Hak missing those 2 free throws.) I am not getting a flu shot this year just in case my getting the flu is determinative in SU winning the tourney.

I had the flu when we won the championship in early April 2003. (Seriously, I slept through the first 12 minutes of the 2nd half. I blame myself for Hak missing those 2 free throws.) I am not getting a flu shot this year just in case my getting the flu is determinative in SU winning the tourney.
Gold!

You are a true fan. I am getting choked up!

Thank you, Delmar, thank you.

The night we won the national title in 2003, I was living in Toronto and getting near the end of a 2 week quarantine due to the SARS outbreak. I was doing consulting at one of the hospitals where the outbreak occurred, and was forced to stay confined to my apartment for 2 weeks.

I am not asking for another SARS outbreak in March 2019.

The night we played Texas, the power was out at our house (and many others in Rochester.) I watched Anthony torch Royal Ivey at a friend's house (I was 14). I will gladly lose power for a day if it means we win another championship.

The last time I changed my kitchen light was before 2002-2003 basketball season. My wife blind slides me with one arriving at our door step yesterday!

I was happy to change it out. However when we win the title next year it will be time for a new one in the fall of 2019 again.
When I dim the light it can have an orange tint to the light on it!

The night we played Texas, the power was out at our house (and many others in Rochester.) I watched Anthony torch Royal Ivey at a friend's house (I was 14). I will gladly lose power for a day if it means we win another championship.

We had no heat nor power just like you. Thankfully we had a wood burning fireplace so we slept in the family room and watched the game on a small battery operated tv. What would be the best option for a tv if power was out for an extensive period now? I don't even see those battery operated tv's anymore. The routers would be out so would you even be able to pick up anything on wireless?

Probably a phone with some sort of tv app. Could be expensive with data though. You could charge the phone in your car or something.

If we win another title this time, you may be changing that bulb yearly. Just sayin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom