National Hoops Festival Video | Syracusefan.com

National Hoops Festival Video

Shenexon

All American
I spent last Saturday shooting some video in Hyattsville MD at the National Hoops Festival. Thanks to Francis for sending me on a mission as I had a great day with my son. Below are links to the games we taped. The links are to the raw unedited video.

Potomac vs St. Johns, with Dion Riley #5 & Randall Broddie #3 for Potomac in dark uniforms, and Allante Holston #24 for St. Johns in white:

Potomac - St. Johns 1st Half

Potomac - St. Johns 2nd Half

Riverdale Baptist vs Huntington Prep, with Chinanu Onuaku #32 (Arinze's brother) for Riverdale in the non-blue uniforms, and Andrew Wiggins #23 for Huntington in the blue uniforms:

Huntington - Riverdale 1st Half

Huntington - Riverdale 2nd Half

Dematha vs West Charlotte, with BeeJay Anya #21 & Jaelin Grant #22 for Dematha in white uniforms, and Kennedy Meeks #5 for West Charlotte:

Dematha - Charlotte 1st Half

Dematha - Charlotte 2nd Half

Oak Hill vs Paul VI, with Nate Britt #4 & Troy Williams #5 for Oak Hill in white uniforms, and Marcus Derrickson #24 & Franklin Howard #1 for Paul VI in dark uniforms. It was the best game of the night and went to overtime:

Oak Hill - Paul VI 1st Half

Oak Hill - Paul VI 2nd Half

Oak Hill - Paul VI OT

I'll be working on clips of various players, but wanted to make the games available to anyone interested. The files are large but significantly reduced in size from the original camera output.