NBA All-Star Celebrity Game | Syracusefan.com

NBA All-Star Celebrity Game

Eric15

Living Legend
This event entertains the hell out of me for some reason.

It pains me to say this, but the best player on either team (which include former NBA players Chris Mullin, Penny Hardaway, Tim Hardaway, Nick Anderson and Mitch Richmond) is Doug Gottlieb.

I got it on been watching for a while...Arnie is doing good down low getting boards and points down there

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Marquette/WVU on Espn at 9 thank god

I got it on been watching for a while...Arnie is doing good down low getting boards and points down there

Isn't it ironic that on the same team, you have Arne Duncan the U.S. Secretary of Education, and Vinny Guadagnino from Jersey Shore, a child that was clearly "left behind".

Gottlieb is wearing orange shoes. He must not hate us as much as we think.

Isn't it ironic that on the same team, you have Arne Duncan the U.S. Secretary of Education, and Vinny Guadagnino from Jersey Shore, a child that was clearly "left behind".
I didnt see it at first, but now I do...great catch!

Gottlieb did P90X recently and is shredded (he also does ads for P90X on his radio show)...he wasn't an awful player in college...couldn't shoot ft's but was a good passer...

This event entertains the hell out of me for some reason.

It pains me to say this, but the best player on either team (which include former NBA players Chris Mullin, Penny Hardaway, Tim Hardaway, Nick Anderson and Mitch Richmond) is Doug Gottlieb.

Judging from the bit I saw Doug Gottlieb was the only one giving 110%. I doubt anyone else was over 50% - well maybe Duncan was at 110% as well. Considering his pedigree if he didn't appear to be the best player on either team the dude should jump off a bridge. I mean, he was full court pressing and trying to steal the ball from the celebrities.

(I really like Gottlieb on radio btw - so I'm not part of the anti-Doug club, just kind of shocked to see one of the athletes trying to take the ball from some pop singers - he would have destroyed Bieber last year, I'd put money on that.)

Should be a coed game.

I know we're not talking about a real high bar here, but Vinny is the one on the show who seems reasonably intelligent.