NBA Trade | Syracusefan.com

NBA Trade

C

CuseSwag

Wes to Phoenix and Hak to New Orleans in a 3 team deal.

Could see Wes having a Trevor Ariza type impact for the Suns. He just needed to get out of Minnesota but then again, so does everyone that plays there. Thoughts?

Anytime you get traded to the same team as Michael Beasley (sucks he has to play with him twice in his career) that has to be chalked up as a loss. I hope he plays well and can parlay that into a better free agent deal elsewhere. That roster looks worse than the Twolves. Yes I just said that.

Anytime you get traded to the same team as Michael Beasley (sucks he has to play with him twice in his career) that has to be chalked up as a loss. I hope he plays well and can parlay that into a better free agent deal elsewhere. That roster looks worse than the Twolves. Yes I just said that.
I think it's great . I get cheap tickets to cheer Wes on . Wes will know the CUSE is in the house !!!

Im happy he got out of Minnestoa. Hope it works out for him.
Would love for him to develop into a 15 and 5 guy a night there.

Wes to Phoenix and Hak to New Orleans in a 3 team deal.

Could see Wes having a Trevor Ariza type impact for the Suns. He just needed to get out of Minnesota but then again, so does everyone that plays there. Thoughts?

Hopefully. Wes stays too much out on the perimeter. Ariza attacks more and is involved more in the paint. He's taller and longer than Wes, also.

I always thought of Wes as kind of a better shooting Stacey Augmon. If he can use his athletic gifts anywhere near what Augmon was able to do and find his shooting stroke in the NBA, he'll have a nice long career as a 7th man somewhere.

Minny really screwed him up. They had him playing out of position for the years he was there, plus they went through 2 head coach's too. Even Kevin Love said the chemistry sucked with some of the players. Like I said on another post, so glad he's out of there. The whole Minny organization could blow up and it would be an added plus for the NBA.

Fantastic!!!
Whatever reasons I had to follow that pathetic franchise have been erased.
Thank God!:D

Minny really screwed him up. They had him playing out of position for the years he was there, plus they went through 2 head coach's too. Even Kevin Love said the chemistry sucked with some of the players. Like I said on another post, so glad he's out of there. The whole Minny organization could blow up and it would be an added plus for the NBA.
although it looks like his best chance at PT in Phoenix will also be at the 2 . . . and now he is on to his 3rd head coach and possibly a 4th in the not too distant future if Phoenix is as bad as many expect.

Wes has not had a lot of consistency in his coaching - after high school, he attended 2 prep schools, then he had 2 college coaches in 4 years, now his 3rd head coach in his 3rd NBA season. Plus an AAU coach. That's 9 coaches since he was 14 or 5 - nine different coaches in 10 years of playing basketball. I wish he could end up in a stable program like San Antonio.