NBA | Syracusefan.com

NBA

stuckinbig11

All American
I don't really follow it much until June, when the exhibition season is over. However, I do track our players individually nearly every game. Are Anthony and Waiters the only ones that will get much playing time this year or did I forget someone?

I don't really follow it much until June, when the exhibition season is over. However, I do track our players individually nearly every game. Are Anthony and Waiters the only ones that will get much playing time this year or did I forget someone?

That's pretty much it. Wes should get some good minutes for Phoenix too...though it's hard to know for sure.

Wes has a better chance the Hak. The problem with Wes is a bad game turns into a bad week from him like know else I have ever seen. Dude needs a sports therapist.

Orange in the NBA, 2012

Mookie Watkins: Cut
Andy Rautins: Cut
Jonny Flynn: Cut
Donte Green: Cut/Injured
Scoop Jardine: injured/unsigned
Fab Melo: DNP
Kris Joseph: DNP
Wes Johnson: DNP
Hakim Warrick: DNP
Dion Waiters: starter
Carmelo Anthony: starter

a negative recruiter's dream

Orange in the NBA, 2012

This is why I am OK if we don't land the 5-star one and dones (exception Melo). I would take a junior and senior-heavy team to battle any of Cal's diaper dandy teams. We win most of those games IMO.

Orange in the NBA, 2012

Donte is the only guy there that was truly projected as an NBA player out of high school besides the 2 who are starting. Hak was a 2-3 star player out of high school who made 20+million in his NBA career. Andy was a star guy fighting for a NBA job. Wes are a journeyman transfer who became the 4th pick in the draft here at SU....I could sell this list all day long. And if you do a similar chart most schools you will get similar or worse results.

Orange in the NBA, 2012

Awful...just awful. I freaking hate seeing that.

44cuse

Awful...just awful. I freaking hate seeing that.

44cuse

I think it might look a little better as the season goes on. Maybe three more guys can get into regular rotation.

Hak still has some value but is caught in a bad spot in New Orleans. He will continue to wrack up DNPs unless someone gets hurt or he somehow gets moved.

I am surprised that Wes didn't play in Phoenix, and I hold out hope that he will get rotation minutes.

Kris is wait and see.

I think it might look a little better as the season goes on. Maybe three more guys can get into regular rotation.

Hak still has some value but is caught in a bad spot in New Orleans. He will continue to wrack up DNPs unless someone gets hurt or he somehow gets moved.

I am surprised that Wes didn't play in Phoenix, and I hold out hope that he will get rotation minutes.

Kris is wait and see.
Hak with another DNP tonight, but Kris got off the bench for a couple minutes and Wes is playing early for the Suns