NBC just kicked Denver in the 'nards | Syracusefan.com

NBC just kicked Denver in the 'nards

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Not only do they have this extended time to show the blown coverage from the playoff game last year, they have Ray Lewis of the Ravens as the number 1 player for the countdown to kickoff? On top of having Flacco plastered on the side of their stadium...

Very interesting.

Now let's see if they actually get this game started.

I just got home to turn it on, they haven't freaking started yet?!?

I just got home to turn it on, they haven't freaking started yet?!?

Possible lighting storm rolling over the city right now so they pushed it until 10 after the hour (9 edt in my case).

Conspiracy to get more viewers and more concession sales. It was delayed via NY office recommendations not Denver's.

Tom Brady was just arrested for slapping his supermodel wife. "I'm just so pissed they allowed Wes to get away and watching him catch all these first downs was too much for me" he was quoted as saying as he was taken away in cuffs...

The Broncos running the ball up the middle must drive their fans crazy. Reminds me of when SU would run up the gut on first and second down causing a third and long. Every drive. Or when SU plays stall ball by doing that three man weave at the top of the key (which they stopped once KJo left).

As I wrote this they scored...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom