NBC: No. 19 Syracuse Orange: Can Boeheim better 2018’s Sweet 16 run? | Syracusefan.com

NBC: No. 19 Syracuse Orange: Can Boeheim better 2018’s Sweet 16 run?

That is a very fair, well-informed preview article.
That is exactly us. He didn't miss a tick.

Our defense is going to be outstanding again.
Will our offense be more efficient?

Will Boeheim use his bench to give the starters a blow, and will that make them more efficient?

Will we run more when Carey comes into the game?
Can Frank cut down on his turnovers?

Will everyone make the sophomore jump?
With Bourama Sidibe stay healthy?

If Tyus focuses on taking good shots and trusts that his teammates can score, this could be a top 10 team with a legitimate shot at the Final Four.

Hmmmmmm, he sees Buddy getting 15-20 minutes a game. That certainly seems like a stretch, but I guess it is possible if he is shooting the lights out.

Hmmmmmm, he sees Buddy getting 15-20 minutes a game. That certainly seems like a stretch, but I guess it is possible if he is shooting the lights out.

I see Buddy playing more like 5-10 minutes a game, depending upon the opponent and whether they try to zone us.

I read this article in the RDU airport, in the heart of enemy territory. Ha ha! I am very excited for basketball to begin.

Interestingly, I talked to a couple Duke fans who were not as much into Duke as they used to be. Why? The ones-and-dones. There is little continuity and no longer the “family feel” to the teams. There is no guarantee these fabulous freshmen will play well together and therefore take them to the promised land.

I told them I completely got it. And I do.