NBC Sports offers BE up to $23 million/yr...and 'Cuse gets around $19,000,000 | Syracusefan.com

NBC Sports offers BE up to $23 million/yr...and 'Cuse gets around $19,000,000

feel a little sad for cincinnati they deserve better

seems slightly low to me 40-50mil per yr is what i expected

seems the big monday slot will be open too maybe the acc gets involved in that

One would think that the ACC is the only logical choice for the Big East's Big Monday slot. It's the only one that makes sense time wise for 7pm starts (thanks EST).

Besides the big east and the tournament, I will really miss Big Monday. I love the announcers, Bilas,Raftery and McDonough just get it, there a joy to listen to.

Besides the big east and the tournament, I will really miss Big Monday. I love the announcers, Bilas,Raftery and McDonough just get it, there a joy to listen to.

Don't worry, we'll have Mike Patrick to listen to, er... I mean mute:blah:

Its not the BE anymore.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

That, my friend, is the understatement of the decade. They should declare the BE dead and rename the mess that's left behind.

It'll likely end up in the $32-35M range. Similar money as today, but tons less than the original ESPN offer from 2011.

I'm hoping that once all of the exits are done, Bilas, Raftery, and McDonough get the ACC games.

FOX supposedly is the leader for the new C7 and friends conference. It would be a waste of those three to get what will be left of the BE all sports conference.

Cheers,
Neil

feel a little sad for cincinnati they deserve better
They split all those exit fees with just 2 other schools.

you wont have to miss it as the acc likely will pick up at least a share of the big monday slots

Where is it that they're a joy to listen to? (Ahole alert) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom