NBC3 to air virtual '2020 Basket Ball' with Jim and Juli Boeheim for COVID-19 relief | Syracusefan.com

NBC3 to air virtual '2020 Basket Ball' with Jim and Juli Boeheim for COVID-19 relief

I think the Kaiser would be happy to oblige this request, but I'll try anyway

For all Capital District residents it will be on CW 15 from 7 pm to 8 pm tonight.

Watching this, too many great ones already:
  • Julie showing off the 1000 win JB plaque. Sorry, NCAA - but facts are facts!
  • The one shining moment clip they showed that's been floating around, from Joe giving the Pitt guy the ball when the game was over lol, Marek's spin move on the break and two handed jam, Goodine's last second putback for the win, Buddy's half court heave for three, Quincy with the hulk smash!...great video and glad they showed this. Anyone notice how effortless it seems when Hughes dunked? Not a freak athlete by any stretch, but he just gets in the air like it's nothing. He has a smooth dunking style and I am not sure it was brought up. Just a thought.
  • The facetime: of course, JB asks (for all of us loonies) how much weight Marek gained.
  • Awesome that Goodine, Washington and Carey are there and that JB got them involved.
  • Also, how JB brought up we were the last to win, BOOM!

Enjoyed the conversation between JB and Coach K. Hop was good to see too. I enjoyed the section where the entire team got together including the three transfers. It’s going to be fun for the team when they can all get back to campus.

You see why Joe is such a good foul shooter.. solid base and consistent.. 10 shots and basically 7 or so were all net and then 1 sloppy shot. Thats how you shoot 90%..

Marek up 10lbs
All of a sudden the secret to gaining weight is sitting on the couch? Who knew?!

Jameel Dumas approves this message.

1BoeheimfoundationsupportuGzTb0DRc39i.gif