NC St 85 Duke 78 (2 minutes to go) | Syracusefan.com

NC St 85 Duke 78 (2 minutes to go)

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
This is another thread, but thought might be better to make clear in a topic,

Duke really ain’t that good. They just have NBA prospects which people gush over.

This is the same Nc State team that got destroyed by the Notre Dame team without Farrell and colson we lost to today.

Last edited:
Duke will be there at the end. Young guys with tons of talent.

Still, this game is a real head scratcher.

With 2 losses for Duke already, seems like Virginia has the inside track at the ACC title.

Duke will be there at the end. Young guys with tons of talent.

Still, this game is a real head scratcher.

I think they lose in the round of 32 giving up 90 plus like they did tonight. Coach K isn’t the same coach anymore IMO. Especially defensively.

Duke’s defense is unacceptable. Someone needs to hold Coach K accountable.
K will use the same comments "young team" "haven't had time to gel" "missing players" as usual... his shtick is old and disingenuous and no one ever calls him out... He had ample time to mix line-ups during non-conference yet failed to do so, or as most of us know, chose not to do so. I'm sick of him and the constant slobbering the media does over him... Thanks, NCSU.

K will use the same comments "young team" "haven't had time to gel" "missing players" as usual... his shtick is old and disingenuous and no one ever calls him out... He had ample time to mix line-ups during non-conference yet failed to do so, or as most of us know, chose not to do so. I'm sick of him and the constant slobbering the media does over him... Thanks, NCSU.

Makes more sense than the excuses our coach gives.

Makes more sense than the excuses our coach gives.
It's impressive how many different threads you (and a few others) have been able to post the same sentiment in since the game ended, even when it has nothing to do with the thread topic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom