NC State Kickoff 7 PM / ESPN2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Kickoff 7 PM / ESPN2

We finish the season with two straight 7 o’clock kickoffs. Love it !!

Pick one:

- I have to rake leaves
- My kids have soccer
- My wife accepted an invitation to a wedding
- I live 1700 miles away
- Writers choice: __________________

Actually, though I live 1700 miles away, I will be watching. NCState is going down two weeks in a row!

Pick one:

- I have to rake leaves
- My kids have soccer
- My wife accepted an invitation to a wedding
- I live 1700 miles away
- Writers choice: __________________

Actually, though I live 1700 miles away, I will be watching. NCState is going down two weeks in a row!

Well, after we fly back from the wedding my wife told me we have to go to in Kingston, Jamaica (1726 miles away from Syracuse), I was signed up to rake leaves off of my kids soccer field for games early Sunday morning. Then we have a Halloween party (couples costumes).

None of those are true, obviously, but I felt that a challenge was issued!:):p:)

Well, after we fly back from the wedding my wife told me we have to go to in Kingston, Jamaica (1726 miles away from Syracuse), I was signed up to rake leaves off of my kids soccer field for games early Sunday morning. Then we have a Halloween party (couples costumes).

None of those are true, obviously, but I felt that a challenge was issued!:):p:)

WINNER!

Love the response. I was just preparing everyone's (myself included) excuses early to get it out of the way. I live in the Houston metro, I am 1700 miles away and cannot get to the game.

Tailgaters please offer free beer to the students (21 and over) to fill their part of the Dome. Loud and obnoxious student section along with the rest of the crowd is always a fun night time experience!!!

We have a real chance to go undefeated at home this year. Night games are a huge advantage in the Dome.

WINNER!

Love the response. I was just preparing everyone's (myself included) excuses early to get it out of the way. I live in the Houston metro, I am 1700 miles away and cannot get to the game.
I was just thinking I would make my annual pilgrimage, although being in VT means my trip is much shorter. So I ask myself, what else is happening next week and can I skip it to attend the game?

My 18th wedding anniversary is Saturday and it was my idea to go out with friends to hear a yacht rock band. And the wife is now insisting we wear appropriate outfits (I ain't calling them costumes).

Maybe we should just split up this week...

I was just thinking I would make my annual pilgrimage, although being in VT means my trip is much shorter. So I ask myself, what else is happening next week and can I skip it to attend the game?

My 18th wedding anniversary is Saturday and it was my idea to go out with friends to hear a yacht rock band. And the wife is now insisting we wear appropriate outfits (I ain't calling them costumes).

Maybe we should just split up this week...

Not as original as SUinHershey's, but more draconian.

my wife is already saying we will not be going to a late game.. 7pm means its gets over no earlier than 11 these days, so getting home at 1-2 is no an option for her.. gonna have to earn some chits this week and cash them in sat afternoon.

All the family types can get their kid stuff done and still make the game.
Assuming they’re local. I live 2 hrs away. There’s a scarcity of rooms due to family weekend. Logistical nightmare. Not sure I’ll be making the trek. Hope the locals come out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom