Nc state | Syracusefan.com

Nc state

at what point does the BC loss not look so bad. They are playing pretty well

Had em at home, and you know the rest...

Season is pretty frustrating, but can see how we can jump ahead in this conference assuming we find our normalcy.

HUGE missed opportunity...

Unfortunately, the same could be said of numerous games throughout the season. All the more frustrating, given that we're probably one win away from being a lock.

Like most teams this year, NC St is inconsistent as BC has been. It’s why the NCAA tournament this year is a crap shoot - not many dominating teams out there but lots of dangerous ones.

Like most teams this year, NC St is inconsistent as BC has been. It’s why the NCAA tournament this year is a crap shoot - not many dominating teams out there but lots of dangerous ones.

The most wide open you'll see in a while.

As far as NC State, they beat BC by 16 the last time they played them. Like the NCAAT, the ACCT is a one-off matchup. Fail to show up and you'll get run off the court.

NC State down two, going to the line with 3:25 left. getting interesting

had their chance at the end and choked. Turnover on the inbounds after time out when they could have got the last shot for tie or win.
Then still get within 2 with 7.3 seconds left and call a timeout they don't have giving BC 2 shots and the ball. game over

Can't play one half of basketball and think you're going to win. The top half of the bracket is basketball no one wants to see.

Boston College has firepower. Kinda want to see them win the ACCT and mess up this whole thing! Assuming we’re out of it, of course.

Boston College has firepower. Kinda want to see them win the ACCT and mess up this whole thing! Assuming we’re out of it, of course.

I think BC will knock off Clemson tomorrow. I also see UVA getting beat by UL. UL has to be chomping at the bit to get a chance to sting UVA right back after such an implosion they suffered last week against them.

NC State
ND
@Wake
@FSU
St Bonny
UNC

of all those games, ND is the one that stands out to me. you have a team coming in with their two best players out, you are up 10 at the half, you can't lose that damn game, but we did. And, oh yeah, Notre Dame lost 7 in a row after we choked against them

I think BC will knock off Clemson tomorrow. I also see UVA getting beat by UL. UL has to be chomping at the bit to get a chance to sting UVA right back after such an implosion they suffered last week against them.

They save some talent. Their frontline is very good. They were killing us inside with Mahmoud/Spalding then for some reason they went away from it! I like that frosh Perry. It’s just that their resume top to bottom wasn’t that good. Well, that’s all void now as they are probably in now (play in game?) and a chance to be very safely in with a W rematch against UVA. I think they win that as well. That implosion was crazy. They had them!

of all those games, ND is the one that stands out to me. you have a team coming in with their two best players out, you are up 10 at the half, you can't lose that damn game, but we did. And, oh yeah, Notre Dame lost 7 in a row after we choked against them

Yup. Inexcusable. They didn’t even play well! We scored 49 points and they doubled us up on the boards or something like that.

If BC wins the next game (vs Clemson), could they get in? It will be 20 wins and 5 against top 50: Duke, Clemson, Miami, Syracuse and Florida State. Also a win over NC State but NC State should have dropped to 60ish tomorrow.

at what point does the BC loss not look so bad. They are playing pretty well

The BC loss was never considered a bad loss.

Man I wish we played them instead they stink.. We got a raw deal

Blame UNC for losing 7 conference games. They are too talented for that, but that's Roy for ya.

BC got a cake draw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom