NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 22 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 22

I don't care if GCU is sports washing they would have to be the KKK or Dook for me to root for Alabama and the SEC

Dook is way too soft for what they're going to see Sunday. JMU will bully them. Flip will be in hell.
It’s been so obvious watching Duke play that they are so soft. Filipowski is as soft as butter. He just kind of hangs out. He never exerts his will on anyone. They seem to be like their coach. He doesn’t appear hard nosed at all.

Pretty meh opening round.

Yeah, these are my two favorite sports days of the year typically. But hasn’t been particularly exciting so far.

The UK/Oakland game and the simultaneous frenzied finishes in Florida/Colorado and Yale/Auburn were really the only notable moments IMO.

I guess I could add the Kansas/Samford ending to that list but it was unfortunately overshadowed with that awful call.

Dook is way too soft for what they're going to see Sunday. JMU will bully them. Flip will be in hell.
JMU is going to be in the double bonus at the 10 minute mark of the first half.

Imagine someone telling NC State before their Tuesday ACCT game last week that in 11 days they would be favored by 6.5 points in the second round of the NCAA tourney.
I’m seeing it’s down to 5.5 now. Still crazy.

Pitt should of got the nod over Virginia
Kind of glad they didn’t, if they won one or two games in the tournament it would’ve been insufferable in here.

Some ugly lawsuits about basically stealing money from students, too.
They created a pro league with more teams than the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL with almost zero regulation, what could go wrong?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom