NCAA announces championship site selections for 2026-27 and 2027-28 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA announces championship site selections for 2026-27 and 2027-28

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

The Divisions I, II and III Men’s Lacrosse Championships will take place in Philadelphia for the ninth time in 2027 at Lincoln Financial Field, while returning to Foxborough, Massachusetts, in 2028 for the seventh time at Gillette Stadium.

The Division I Women’s Lacrosse Championship will return to Philadelphia’s Subaru Park in 2027 and 2028 after the venue hosted back-to-back in 2015 and 2016.

While not noted in the NCAA's release, there is still no location for the Division I, II and III men's lacrosse and Division I women's lacrosse championship in 2026 after a winning bid by the United States to host the FIFA World Cup eliminated Gillette Stadium as a possibility.

While not noted in the NCAA's release, there is still no location for the Division I, II and III men's lacrosse and Division I women's lacrosse championship in 2026 after a winning bid by the United States to host the FIFA World Cup eliminated Gillette Stadium as a possibility.
Hoping they pick an MLS stadium, since Philly is getting 2027 it might make sense to put it DC at their new stadium?

They wouldn't consider Texas, Colorado, or Utah, would they?
I would imagine NC, GA, or FL being ahead in line of those states since it’s still easy to travel to for east coasters, but would love a Denver final!

That being said they’re definitely going to be in Baltimore haha the NCAA just mindlessly rotates the three same sites

Last edited: