NCAA eligibility covid | Syracusefan.com

NCAA eligibility covid

That makes no sense at all. How does that solve the issue going forward? It doesn't. If you have to sit a year after this year, people will still seek waivers. No sense to this at all.

"One-time Exception" means that everyone gets to transfer once during their 5 years of eligibility without having to sit out.

If you transfer a 2nd time as a undergrad, you will have to sit a year.

"One-time Exception" means that everyone gets to transfer once during their 5 years of eligibility without having to sit out.

If you transfer a 2nd time as a undergrad, you will have to sit a year.

I totally agree with the premise of this, but how many "special" hardship cases will arrive for the 2nd transfer and will we be back to where we are now?

That would be an interesting contrast in styles and coaching to watch.
JB and Cal have gone head to head a few times already

I think Rothstein was referencing that the NCAA doesn’t want to sift through hundreds of waiver applications each year. No more waivers...the rule is now simple. First transfer is immediate, second transfer you sit a year- no exceptions, waivers or take backs.

I totally agree with the premise of this, but how many "special" hardship cases will arrive for the 2nd transfer and will we be back to where we are now?
So. Kids should be able to go where they want (academic good standing required.)

Does Lloyd Daniels have any eligibility left ?
this is his time

how many kids though will move now that its so much cleaner?
I believe that it won't be as bad many as most folks think. It will be more than now, of course, but it won't be the nightmare "Half our starters are leaving for Bama!" scenario that board after board after board keeps throwing around the Internet.

I believe that it won't be as bad many as most folks think. It will be more than now, of course, but it won't be the nightmare "Half our starters are leaving for Bama!" scenario that board after board after board keeps throwing around the Internet.
Like to believe you but then many said having kids eligible for the NBA after 1 year would have NO impact on college basketball. How has that worked out? However "no wavier" may actually help college ball in many ways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom