Ncaa Football 13 | Syracusefan.com

Ncaa Football 13

matcuse

Walk On
playing against Rurgirls in dyansty mode...espn just called RU new york city's college team...i just puked in my mouth...i should just return the game after that ed statement...im up 31-0 though...lol

They aren't really great with facts. In NCAA 12, they referred to New York as part of New England.

(specifically I believe they referred to the Dome as being "the largest domed stadium in New Englamd")

They aren't really great with facts. In NCAA 12, they referred to New York as part of New England.

I used to live in the South and I remember being blown away by how many people thought "New England" was just another term for the Northeast.

Unfortunately, I won't be playing NCAA Football 13. I only have the lowly Wii, and the franchise hasn't appeared on the Wii console in 4 years. :(

Not gonna lie, played my game today a little drunk, rutgers came back and I missed the game winning field goal... The ice the kicker option is no joke.

If i had time for NCAA13, the last team I'd waste my time playing is Rutgers.

playing against Rurgirls in dyansty mode...espn just called RU new york city's college team...i just puked in my mouth...i should just return the game after that ed statement...im up 31-0 though...lol
Someone didn't put SU in the ACC

Only bummer about putting SU in the ACC is the scheduling.. I was going to wait a year and then do it for the correct year. Love the game.. very realistic with the ticker and the in game updates. Only thing is it freezes.. A LOT. Nassib is good in this game.. having heisman like numbers.. recruiting is easier too.. picked up 2 5 star recruits already. Also found someone who has taken the time to put every name on every team so it converts to Madden when it comes out.. its like ikeyoung51 or something is the ps3 user... any of you guys ever connect on the online dynasty? Not that I ever have time with work and honey-do lists ( usually play after 10 at night or so and only when the wife is cool with it)

I checked out those rosters, and needless to say, the SU roster was...imperfect. Taking those named rosters, I did some tuning...and while it's still definitely not perfect, I think it's improved. I replaced some players who shouldn't have much of an impact (Joe Nassib, Travon Burke, etc) and the players who left (Boatman and Mungwa) and added in as many impact players (not just 2012, but beyond) as I could.

I'll admit I think I aired a bit towards upside on some of those choices (I added Funderburk instead of a second FB and Parris instead of injury riddled Addazio at TE), but overall, I think it's a pretty solid set. You can find the rosters under ljmilman89, if you want to check them out.

Good news guys, not only did Zach Allen start his freshman year but he's broken every QB record at Syracuse and is the leading passer in the NCAA by at least 400 yards...still no heisman recognition though...haters...