NCAA investigating prep school that produced Southie, Harris | Syracusefan.com

NCAA investigating prep school that produced Southie, Harris

More of the same. It's disturbing, but do people really think that academic integrity is a high priority in many of the major college basketball (football) programs?

What was apparently happening at Notre Dame Prep is probably not that different than what happens at some of the basketball powers at the college level. It's been happening for years. At least there seems to be a lot of anecdotal evidence that suggests that's the case.

Am I cynical or realistic?

But thamel included syracuse as one of the schools that uses nd prep as a "pipeline" so it cant be true according to uk uconn gtown fans.
...it goes on everywhere folks

Who have we gotten from Notre Dame Prep other than Southerland?

The NCAA cleared James themselves or he wouldn't be playing. I recall he had an extra year in school isn't he older than most college seniors?

Who have we gotten from Notre Dame Prep other than Southerland?

The NCAA cleared James themselves or he wouldn't be playing. I recall he had an extra year in school isn't he older than most college seniors?

He isn't older but I remember him prepping and extra year too. Maybe he was younger than his grade at first.

Is this why they don't have time to look into the blatant institutionalized academic fraud at UNC?