Is SU now an NCAAT lock?

• yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sgt Cuse

All Conference
Did SU just lock up a spot in the Tourney? If we lost out we would now be 22-10. Good RPI, good SOS. Bad last 10 (with a 6 game slide going into selection Sunday).

I know we are above such concerns, but much like the 20 win recognition, it's a thing some programs won't be doing. UK, UNC, Villanova, and UCLA for a few would like to know for sure that they are in.

Normally I would say we are a lock. But that stupid qualifier about losing a player makes me say no. If we lost MCW for the year 22-10 with a 6 game slide without him could be enough to be left out.

Thoughts?

Did SU just lock up a spot in the Tourney? If we lost out we would now be 22-10. Good RPI, good SOS. Bad last 10 (with a 6 game slide going into selection Sunday).

I know we are above such concerns, but much like the 20 win recognition, it's a thing some programs won't be doing. UK, UNC, Villanova, and UCLA for a few would like to know for sure that they are in.

Normally I would say we are a lock. But that stupid qualifier about losing a player makes me say no. If we lost MCW for the year 22-10 with a 6 game slide without him could be enough to be left out.

Thoughts?

Hmmm interesting scenario, would be hard to say SU would be left out but you make an interesting case if there was a major injury and SU didnt win another game. A win Saturday and SU could lose the rest of there games and get in the tourney no problem, ditto for a win over Marquette or the Ville next week. Howver if your scenario played out I certainly wouldnt be looking forward to selection sunday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom